Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Chavs with their hand inside their jogging bottoms

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
What the **** is that all about ? Was at three bridges station this afternoon, in the shelter on platform 5, and some ferrel youth came in with his hand down the front of his jogging bottoms, the shelter was crowded as it was raining, a couple of mid teen girls look distressed by this ****, I said to him what do you think you are doing, get your hand out of your trousers, these young girls look distressed, a few other people gave a bit of a cheer and agreed with me. What is that all about ? Do they think it looks cool ? Lucky I didn't **** the **** for what I thought was him touching himself

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patreon
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Nothing new here Wookiee, about 13 years ago i worked for a company that employed a few teenage lads, one lad Gav ( or chav) was working with me at a school of all places, Gav was a lazy git and spent most of the day with one hand down his joggers and the other holding his phone!!

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
Noticed guys doing it in lessons several times this year, what on earth is the point? :facepalm:

Mr Smggles

May 11, 2009
Winchester
The worst I've seen is one chav walking down the road with his chavette girlfriend, one hand down his pants, the other holding her hand!

Coach_Carter_92

Apr 25, 2013
Home
I will admit when it's cold and i'm playing football my hands go down my shorts to keep them warm, but i don't do that in any other situation. When doing my FA level 2 whilst at college we were coaching the year 10 girls and one of my mates spent the whole lesson with his hands down his shorts! He failed funnily enough....

Bad Ash

Unregistered User
Jul 18, 2003
Housewares
Scallies in Manchester were doing this over a decade ago when I was up there. I suppose it's much easier to do when wearing tracksuits with an elasticated waist rather than jeans with a belt.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Checking for testicular cancer? Very sensible young men.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
blow me wookie i understand the pain you are going through but how do you handle yourself when you come across 2000 of these morons milling around at Thornton Heath?

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
There was a similarly feral youth in the Lancing co-op last year who was intermittently switching between handling his meat and two veg and the vegetables on display.

MissGull

Apr 1, 2013
El Abd always does it when he's 'warming up'. He's always got his hands down his shorts.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here