Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tony Bloom

Jim D

Jul 23, 2003
Worthing
Good evening, Tony. At the fan's forum before the start of the season you stated that a top 6 finish was expected. Given the current position and the injury situation do you still expect this? Of course the answer is likely to vary following the previous night's result.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
How come you don't appear in any rich lists but can pump near £200 mill in a football club?

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
Good evening, Tony. At the fan's forum before the start of the season you stated that a top 6 finish was expected. Given the current position and the injury situation do you still expect this? Of course the answer is likely to vary following the previous night's result.

I thought that was more the target and intention rather than expecting it?

Expecting something means you think it will be easy, I don't think he gave that impression.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Should note I'm not criticising him or asking him to say how much he is worth, just intrigued

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
I thought that was more the target and intention rather than expecting it?

Expecting something means you think it will be easy, I don't think he gave that impression.

He's also kind of answered the question in his Player interview today (or yesterday?). He said that providing the injury list is resolved by Dec-time, he thinks we still have a chance of a P/O place. He also said that unless the injury list was still really bad, we shouldn't expect any new signings in the January window.

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
He's also kind of answered the question in his Player interview today (or yesterday?). He said that providing the injury list is resolved by Dec-time, he thinks we still have a chance of a P/O place. He also said that unless the injury list was still really bad, we shouldn't expect any new signings in the January window.

Thanks, I came across the vid on the player but haven't sat down to watch it yet, I shall do later though.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Tony. I've heard a rumour recently that once planning permission is granted for the hotel you're looking to sell your interest in the club to an Australian consortium. Is there any truth in this?

Feb 14, 2010
Given that the Albion are back getting 26,000 to 30,000 for second tier football, then if the Albion go up, then how can the Amex be expanded to accommodate the extra demand that playing Man U, Arsenal, Liverpool, Spurs ect will bring instead of Watford, Yeovil and Barnsley? Will safe standing be considered and / or can the North Stand be made larger and steeper so to give the Amex a good end the behind the goal ? If safe standing then perhaps the lower East, so bring back a good old fashioned East terrace? Oh and thanks for everything, its a long way since Mr Archer.

User Removed

Oct 21, 2005
Brighton
Do you think it's a bit crap that the people who have organised this Q&A have had to ask suggestions for questions on NSC?

KNC

Sep 3, 2003
Seven Dials
Tony. I've heard a rumour recently that once planning permission is granted for the hotel you're looking to sell your interest in the club to an Australian consortium. Is there any truth in this?

Ouch!!!

Lifelong Supporter

Aug 4, 2009
Burgess Hill
A few suggestions off the top of my head...

Is there any chance of any of our players moving on to Sunderland in the next transfer window ? (smile)

What have been the Liam Bridcutt injuries ? (given his extended absence)

Does he have concerns at the prospect of relegation ?

What was Oscar's role in the appointment of Nathan Jones, his assistant ?

Can he enlighten us on how the club works with the local Argus paper ?

For the best part of 9 months the club has been short of striking options, why ?

The quality of football and results have seemingly been a disappointment (notwithstanding the injury situation). Is he fearful of a backlash and a significant reduction of season ticket renewals come the new season ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here