Status
Not open for further replies.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
This has come from a reliable source in Manchester

" Which outwardly respectable, very famous and prominent British manager is this about. ************** is apparently a racist, sexist, misogynist homophobe who is starting to let his guard down a little at work, to the bemusement of his bosses. He reserves a particular distaste for African-heritage players. It is however seen as a delicious irony as he has a son based in ******** who is gay. The manager is unaware of his son's sexuality"

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Harry ?

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Why would a Mod post this? Considering all the legal intrusion this site has had, what a thoroughly stupid thread to post.

Go back to making up players wages amounts, if you're wanting to post a load of fiction.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Roy Hodgson

Creaky

Mar 26, 2013
Hookwood - Nr Horley
Why would a Mod post this? Considering all the legal intrusion this site has had, what a thoroughly stupid thread to post.

Go back to making up players wages amounts, if you're wanting to post a load of fiction.

This - one minute the mods are all of a dither over the legal consequence of posters 'speculating' about what may or may not have gone on between our ex-manager and the club and the next they are encouraging posters to label other managers as 'racist, sexist, misogynist homophobes'

Madness

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut

I have taken it from a printed publication.

Nothing wrong with posing a question, if you have ever read HolyMoly.com they do it all the time.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008

Nothing wrong with posing a question, if you have ever read HolyMoly.com they do it all the time.

So if I place a question mark after everything I post from now on? Will it not get deleted by mods?

Creaky

Mar 26, 2013
Hookwood - Nr Horley

Maybe - in the same way that it was OK to ask questions over the GP affair

The problems arise when posters reply to the question as was pointed out when answers were posted re GP - same applies here ???

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof

Except people are going to start posting stuff along the lines of 'I've always thought xxxxxxxxx was a racist homophobe' or similar and the potential trouble leading from that could affect the site imo.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Except people are going to start posting stuff along the lines of 'I've always thought xxxxxxxxx was a racist homophobe' or similar and the potential trouble leading from that could affect the site imo.

OK, I will lock it. But the question remains!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here