Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

el clasico....

hybrid_x

Banned
Jun 28, 2011
just two teams fouling and diving.....and lots inbetween.

boring.

probably £400m worth of footballer on show too.

joeinbrighton

Nov 20, 2012
Brighton
Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ;6002075 said:
I know Bale is coming back from injury, but his "performance" was embarrassing, looked so out of his depth. Neymar for £30mil less :lolol:

Selling Mesut Ozil for half the price that they purchased Gareth Bale for tells you everything about Real Madrid's level of business acumen.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Did anyone score more goals than chances missed, as is expected of CMS and Barnes?

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Real Madrid were very poor tonight. But so were Barcelona in many ways, the worst Clasico game I have seen.

There were some nasty and brutal encounters with Mourinho vs Pep, then Mourinho vs Tits, but this one was pretty poor.

Ronaldo should have had a penalty at 1-0 Barca though. And Lopez shouldn't have been so badly positioned for the second Barca goal.

big nuts

Jan 15, 2011
Hove
Interesting that most pundits and viewers saw it as a poor game, or poor by El Classico standards. My wife got us tickets for our first anniversary so we watched together. I thought for sheer quality it was the best match I've ever seen live, then again I was at Yeovil Saturday so maybe that had something to do with it.

Madrid surprised me with how direct they were. The long diagonal ball to Ronaldo was used so often it was reminiscent of Beasant to Fashanu.

To see ronaldo and messi on the same pitch was unbelievable although both and in particular Messi weren't at there best. The Barcelona second goal was sheer class.

Atmosphere was ok but not great again having no roof doesn't help, but the stadium is huge and ill take great memories away from this game.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here