Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anyone help with a glass balcony?

Had a look online and everyone is miles away. Had one quote and I though I could probably build a new house for the same figure.

Currently got a balcony at my Shoreham Beach house. It has ugly metal railings and a crap floor. Want a nice new floor glass to replace the metal with nice stainless steel things to hold the glass.

Can anyone on here do the job and want the work?

Rowdey

Jul 7, 2003
Herne Hill
Try Rupert at RTB Construction. It's exactly the kind of thing he used to do a few years ago when we were in touch; no reason why he's stopped now. 07769688006

CheeseRolls

NSC Patron
Jan 27, 2009
Shoreham Beach
Had a look online and everyone is miles away. Had one quote and I though I could probably build a new house for the same figure.

Currently got a balcony at my Shoreham Beach house. It has ugly metal railings and a crap floor. Want a nice new floor glass to replace the metal with nice stainless steel things to hold the glass.

Can anyone on here do the job and want the work?

Iron designs in Portslade are very good for railings. Not sure if they can do the glass though.

minnieme

Sep 10, 2006
Brighton
My cousin works in Crawley for a firm called Tuffwells, they supplied the glass for the ocean hotel refurb. Might be worth a try.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here