Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who will go off injured in the Watford game?

Colossal Squid

Returning video tapes
Feb 11, 2010
Under the sea
Live on telly, we can't afford to lose anymore players, nothing's going our way right now... I think it's pretty much a certainty that one of our players will get stretchered off against Watford on Monday. So who will it be?

I think it's going to be in defence, so I'm going Upson.

I should point out that I don't WANT this to happen and I would be delighted if we got through the match unscathed. I just think it WILL happen.

So who do YOU think we'll lose?

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
Ever since the home play-off against the scum, everything that could have gone wrong has gone wrong so I expect 3 injuries and 2 red cards.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Lewis Dunk , injured during the 1st half in his last of the months loan appearance for Bristol City. Won't be on the subs bench now.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
A red card rather than an injury, I reckon. We haven't had one yet. I'll guess CROFTS.

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
It'll be a collision between Ince and Andrews. A broken cheekbone and a concussion.
See, this is what happens when I come on here. I feel the pessimism oozing from these pages:(

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
Can the club arrange for 'vital' personnel to be put up in hotels near the ground Sunday night rather than be 'unable to make it in' as there is a twig or two down in their cul de sac 20 miles away?

JBenno

Jun 29, 2011
Upper Beeding
It will be inevitably be PIG..... That's how this season has gone.

In fact I had bad feeling the other day, with Ankergren getting a start in the U21 game and the club then endlessly tweeting how brilliantly he was playing and bigging him up. It felt like the Club spin machine was softening us up for Mondays team announcement.....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here