Votes: 5 2.5%
  • Ocado

Votes: 6 3.0%
  • Other

Votes: 5 2.5%

• Total voters

MissGull

Apr 1, 2013
I tend to go wherever is most convenient. I'm not very loyal. I go through stages of collecting clubcard points, it I get bored of shopping in Tescos, so it's Waitrose that I usually default to.

I can never get on with Sainsburys, and every time I go in there I get a voucher at the end that tells me basically that they've ripped me off and my shopping would have been cheaper elsewhere, but next time I go in I can claim that money back. ???

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Never use a supermarket.

Organic vegetable box delivered, free range meat from the farm shop and we make all of our own cleaning products from naturally harvested materials.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Sainsburys for general stuff washing powder, cereal etc m and s for everything else!

I am very fortunate in that here in (windy and drizzly ATM) TN6 we have large branches of Lidl, Morrisons, Waitrose and Tesco with a Sainsbury "one stop" and a recently opened M&S food at a local garage. I estimate that shopping is 40% Morrisons, 30% Lidl and 15% equal Tesco and Waitrose. If I am feeling anally retentive one day I will see if I can work it out more accurately from bank statements.

Colossal Squid

Returning video tapes
Feb 11, 2010
Under the sea
I switched from Asda to Sainsbury's a little while ago when I discovered the difference in price was negligible. Sainsbury's is an infinitely nicer store to wander around and I think the quality of their own brand stuff often beats Asda's. You can also rack up those Nectar points quite quickly, especially if you fill your car up at BP too. HOWEVER since the Lewes Road bus lane nightmare I've not been to Sainsbury's because I can't face the traffic. I'd like to find another to use but can only think of the one off London Road, which I don't think is very big, and I'm not sure getting there is any easier either.

Rather frustratingly I may have to go back to Asda

robinsonsgrin

Mar 16, 2009
LA...wishing it was devon..
every supermarket going around here.. apart from Aldi.
have tended to use asda for main shop.. as it saves me 10+ quid a week - no contest. do like morrisons however. Tesco - always seems to be empty if I pop in for occasional items; shot themselves in the foot with price hikes it seems. the new sburys opens soon - such excitement. how the residents of albert square cope with just the minimart for all their goods is beyond me..

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Tesco, simply because they have the most user friendly website. Haven't been to a supermarket in months.

D

Deleted member 18477

Sainsburys (sometimes online shop as well from there)

Asda occasionally

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
I'm a floater but mainly Asda.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
no facility to put all
we use at least half of the ones mentioned
but mostly ADSA

Janbha

Dec 5, 2008
Hove
Lidls for meat sweets and thermal socks , Sainsbury for most stuff , would use Morrisons in seaford more but the aisles are very narrow , never buy fish from any supermarket .

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Sainsbury's, as i work there and get 10% discount (sometimes goes up to 15%). I also get a lot of Nectar points as i often use BP to fill up the car as well as getting extra for having my car and home insurance with them.

I live just round the corner from Morrisons in LA, so often pop in there for bits and bobs. Their salad bar is pretty good too so that gets a bit of use. Tesco if i HAVE to, but i don't *enjoy* shopping in there....it just doesn't feel comfortable or as nice as as say, JS or Waitrose.

Daffy Duck

Stop bloody moaning!
Nov 7, 2009
GOSBTS
Tesco for all the basics. Always have offers on beer for my other half.

Morrisons sometimes. The new store in Eastbourne has a wonderful fish counter and superb deli.

M&S once a week for grub. Their pork sausages are the best.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here