Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Storm Watch 2013 **LIVE**

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
Follow the action LIVE

What's going on in your area?

springwatch-pic-bbc-254286795-399164.jpg

Just had some trees shaking around in the garden by what can only be described as a strong gust and 2 leaves just flew past my window.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Still waiting for the met office's promised update this morning. Will they increase the warning from amber to red?

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Nothing, of course. It's 24 hours before showtime.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Is this a good place to mention that Chris Packham really really gets on my tits?

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
I've just seen a polystyrene tray (could be KFC) being blown along the pavement at a speed of at least 6mph. If it had been a brick and just a few feet higher, someone could have been seriously hurt. It's getting dangerous. Don't go out.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Is this a good place to mention that Chris Packham really really gets on my tits?

There is something distinctly odd about Packham, he seems to be covering up a radical pro animal agenda which verges on insanity. One of his recent opinions was that anglers should be banned from bait bigging in the entire Chichester Harbour as removal of any worms would be detrimental to birds.
What he seemed unaware of is the fact that most of it is inaccessible to bait diggers anyway, unless they have wings.

Sooner or later I can see him getting worked up in to such a frenzy over some issue that the BBC will have to drop him.

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
I've just seen a polystyrene tray (could be KFC) being blown along the pavement at a speed of at least 6mph. If it had been a brick and just a few feet higher, someone could have been seriously hurt. It's getting dangerous. Don't go out.

Hahaha.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Follow the action LIVE

What's going on in your area?

springwatch-pic-bbc-254286795-399164.jpg

Just had some trees shaking around in the garden by what can only be described as a strong gust and 2 leaves just flew past my window.

By the look of her hair, l think Kate Humble has just been through a strong gust, head first.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here