Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Weekend Bets

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
Haven't seen a thread yet

anyone got anything on yet - Paddy Power are giving you your money back if your Prem acca of 5 or more loses.

Fancy Arsenal to fill their boots against Palace in the early game - think them to win both halves at 21/10 is decent- Giroud to score anytime is roughly evens too.

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
Think im going to try that result rush at ladbrokes. It's a goal rush but you pick a side to win as well, the odds are way too generous!

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
A massive ONE pound on Arsenal to win 4-0 @ 18/1

And an acca - wins for Arsenal, Swansea, United, Liverpool, Norwich, Saints, Spurs.

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
A massive ONE pound on Arsenal to win 4-0 @ 18/1

And an acca - wins for Arsenal, Swansea, United, Liverpool, Norwich, Saints, Spurs.

Reckon the Saints game might shock you. Also West Brom have done the double over Liverpool 2 years running!

Spun Cuppa

Thanks Greens :(
Just a quick query for puntmeisters...

Prior to last evening's England game, I saw in a bookie's window odds of 3/1 that both teams would score AND England would win

I didn't think Slovenia would score, so wasn't tempted

Now, their goal was an OG, so does it mean that bet would pay out, or fall foul of the OG's don't count rule?

Thanks in advance :)

terrythecherry

Sep 12, 2014

Prior to last evening's England game, I saw in a bookie's window odds of 3/1 that both teams would score AND England would win

Now, their goal was an OG, so does it mean that bet would pay out, or fall foul of the OG's don't count rule?

Would have paid out yes.

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN

Course it is a winner 3-1 so jobs a good un, only doesn't count for first goal scorer so Rooney backers got lucky last night

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here