Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Incredible rare WW2 footage

GreersElbow

Jan 5, 2012
A Northern Outpost
Very interesting, thanks.

I've been burning my way through World at War recently on an obscure channel. Grim, but fascinating stuff.

I need to watch some more stuff on WW1/2, currently doing a module on the causes and consequences of the world wars. Any recommendations on books or documentaries are greatly appreciated.

I need to watch some more stuff on WW1/2, currently doing a module on the causes and consequences of the world wars. Any recommendations on books or documentaries are greatly appreciated.

"The most dangerous enemy" by Stephen Bungay covers the Battle of Britain inside out and sideways too. Also by him "Alamein" does the same for the war in the desert. If you are interested in the more shady side of warfare, espionage, double cross (we were really rather good at it) and propaganda then "Churchill's Wizards" by Nicholas Rankin is an excellent read and covers both of the World Wars.

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
Very graphic and amazingly good quality footage...but still disturbing....rest in peace dad RAF Regiment 1942-46

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
WW1 & 2 are seen as separate entities, but they are just continuations of the previous wars that have been going on for thousands of years.

We are still dealing with the fall of the Ottoman Empire that was divided up between Britain and France.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here