Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Middlesbrough v Doncaster

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Albert Adomah first goal.

Top man. He wouldn't leave Barnet until the transfer fee was the right amount to Bristol City. I've got so much respect for him in a world of greedy footballers. Always ready for a chat as well. I hope he makes the Premier League eventually as I'm sure he will. Great player and a great person. :clap2:

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Turned it off as soon as the idiot fans started dribbling that St Pauli crap.

Good for you. Out of interest, is it ok (with you) when St Pauli fans chant it?

Last edited:

The Brighton Buzz

Falmer here we come
Jan 31, 2008
It just goes to show that possession of the ball doesn't always count. According to the bbc website, Doncaster had 54% against Boro 46% with Boro having 21 shots at goal. How many times have we dominated possession and lost. It shows how important a striker is and shots at goal. We need to up the anti on Monday and shoot on sight. I expect Watford to score at least one so we have got to get two.

pottert

Aug 12, 2009
Peacehaven
The game on Monday reminds me of a couple of season ago when we were down to the bare bones against Southampton who were flying high at the top of the league.

A repeat of that game would be nice. 3.0 the fact that lambert got sent off & they had a goal chalked off that was a foot over the line helped as well

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here