Brighton 8049
Jun 5, 2011
lita-l229-1135135_478x359.jpg

PUBLISHED
15:51 25th October 2013
by Ferret
Matt Upson to score first @ 40/1 and Bruno to score at any time @ 12/1"
Ferret
Monday night football comes to the Amex this week as Albion face last-season's play-off finalists Watford.Brighton are made the narrow 7/5 favourites by Football League sponsor's Sky Bet, while Watford are given a 7/4 quote. The draw is the outsider of the three outright options at 23/10.
The draw is an attractive option, but better value can be found in the full-time/half-time category by backing Draw/Draw @ 9/2, or by taking a view that this game will be ultra-tight and backing 0-0 @ 11/1 (as always though, it is better to back "no goalscorer" at the same odds as it insures you against own goals).
On the subject of goalscorers, Leroy Lita may well make his full debut and the former England under-21 striker is 6/1 to net first. This is only modest value however and for a couple of outsiders take Matt Upson to score first @ 40/1 and Bruno to score at any time @ 12/1.

Finally, this week’s wager for the money buyers, or those looking to enhance a treble or accumulator, is to back there to be under 3.5 goals @ 4/11.
Before I sign off I must draw your attention to SkyBet's Super 6 jackpot competition which is absolutely FREE to enter and this weekend carries a £1m jackpot!
All you have to do is correctly forecast the results of six of this weekend's Premier League and Championship matches. Get them all correct and you get a share of that £1,000,000!
For full details of this and other betting opportunities got to www.skybet.com
If you are not yet an account holder then when you join you will become a member of the Sky Bet ‘Free Bet Club’ for a free £5 bet each week.
Once again on Monday night* I will be featuring last minute Sky Bet value tips on my twitter account @BHAFerret in the 45 minutes leading up to kick-off.
Click here to sign-up to Sky Bet and Good Luck and happy punting.

p-89EKCgBk8MZdE.gif

Original article

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here