Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Watford selling well

Considering our recent form and the weather forecast for Monday, I am pleasantly surprised.

Less than a couple of hundred of the normal seats left for sale. All the East lower seems to have gone and already half of S1F is sold, and this block has barely been used this season.

I can't see Watford bringing more than 1000, so there are still plenty available.

Tough game, but it would be great to re-launch our season in front of a bumper crowd and the sky cameras.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Biggest (announced) gate of the season?

Probably, but with the game being on tele and the weather forecast not exactly great, which could have a big knock on effect on travel, this could be the biggest difference between ticket sold and people through the turnstyles to date.

Probably, but with the game being on tele and the weather forecast not exactly great, which could have a big knock on effect on travel, this could be the biggest difference between ticket sold and people through the turnstyles to date.

Agreed - lets hope that storm blows through early and leaves the trains and the Amex as is

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Agreed - lets hope that storm blows through early and leaves the trains and the Amex as is

Either that or the weather is so bad that the fixture is postponed (until Leo, Bridders, CMS, Orlandi and KLL are back fit).

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
I doubt even 20K will turn up, based on how crap we are, the fact the club doesn't have a pot to piss in to get new players, and it's going to rain. At least we've sold 23K STs so the announcement won't sound so bad.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
I doubt even 20K will turn up, based on how crap we are, the fact the club doesn't have a pot to piss in to get new players, and it's going to rain. At least we've sold 23K STs so the announcement won't sound so bad.

Classic post by a miserable old fart who wants a moan. There is a LOT of your posts on here along the same lines. Thibly veiled bitchy comments, basically about you being a bit grumbly. Boring.

S1E has just been opened up.

Only a few rows, but great seats if you want to shout at Watford fans and right behind the goal.

I reckon the 29k figure is accurate.

If they want to make it look full for TV, they should really work on the corners (S1A and S1B) as I suspect these will be empty as an oversized sterile area. These blocks are direct in the camera view.

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
I have so far had 7 SEVEN 7 seven 7 that's actually 7!!!!! emails trying to get me to buy a ticket. Add that to the text message and I'm blown if I'd even consider it :(

Barber OUT! As for this feckin dress up nonsence don't get me bloody started!

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Classic post by a miserable old fart who wants a moan. There is a LOT of your posts on here along the same lines. Thibly veiled bitchy comments, basically about you being a bit grumbly. Boring.

WHOOSH

Sorry, I had to underline that, and make it bold and increase the font size, just in case you didn't get this post either. :facepalm:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here