Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

For US-based fans: Brighton v Watford being shown live on beIN Sport

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
The online beIN Sport scheduling guide (and my TV guide) are showing that the Watford game on Monday will be broadcast live.

And a reminder that the clocks go back in the UK this weekend, so make sure you get your timings right.

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
Thanks AZ. I have just woken up In the Motel 6 at Fashion Square. After 6 weeks in the mountains and snow of California, Nevada, Utah, New Mexico and Arizona we have returned to warmer weather in Phoenix at 95f. Off to Taliesin West today to do the Frank Lloyd Wright house and then off towards California. Will watch Brighton in pub at Palm Springs.

Do you know Saun Saunders? Another ex Brighton Phoenix resident.

AZ Gull

Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
Thanks AZ. I have just woken up In the Motel 6 at Fashion Square. After 6 weeks in the mountains and snow of California, Nevada, Utah, New Mexico and Arizona we have returned to warmer weather in Phoenix at 95f. Off to Taliesin West today to do the Frank Lloyd Wright house and then off towards California. Will watch Brighton in pub at Palm Springs.

Do you know Saun Saunders? Another ex Brighton Phoenix resident.

Enjoy your stay in AZ knocky1. The weather is perfect right now.

And no, I have not come across Saun.

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
I get it on Time Warner cable and I think FIOS carry it - BEIN are probably doing deals with other cable / satellite providers so if you cant get it now hopefully you should be able to get it some time soon

So.CalGull

Sep 28, 2010
Orange County. California.
The online beIN Sport scheduling guide (and my TV guide) are showing that the Watford game on Monday will be broadcast live.And a reminder that the clocks go back in the UK this weekend, so make sure you get your timings right.

For those on the West Coast that have Dish Network.

:albion2::thumbsup::clap2:

BHA.jpg

Cesar Chavez

Apr 17, 2012
California
That is interesting as I thought BeIn weren't taking the Championship this season. Good job I forgot to cancel - I get it as an upgrade on FIOS.

AZ Gull

Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
That is interesting as I thought BeIn weren't taking the Championship this season. Good job I forgot to cancel - I get it as an upgrade on FIOS.

They do have the Championship, but don't always broadcast the live games, which is why I was delighted to find the Watford game is being shown.

However, someone mentioned a few weeks ago that they DO show all the games online, and you can use your DISH/DirectTV etc subscriber details to log in to watch (they didn't broadcast the Reading game on TV, but I was able to watch it online through their beIN SPORT Play link).

They also show a half-hour Championship highlights programme each week; I think it's broadcast numerous times, the first airing being 2am EST on a Tuesday morning.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here