Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dexter Blackstock joins Leeds

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Well good luck to him, he has made his choice ...

No idea who else we are looking at, but no l don't believe we will have any new faces before next Monday, although l said the same thing prior to the Yeovil game, then along came Leroy. Hope l'm proved wrong once again.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
If we are going down a list....and from what ive read here, a lot of people were not impressed with Blackstock...its quite disturbing thinking about who is next on the list.

the wanderbus

Dec 7, 2004
pogle's wood
What about Marcus Tudgay. Local lad not getting a look in at Forest?

I seem to recall that after scoring against us at Withdean a few years back Tudgay was on the radio saying that although he was born down here his family moved to the midlands when he was very young and that he felt no connection to the area, So I wouldn't go relying on the "local lad" issue being anything of a draw to him if I were you.

worthingseagull123

May 5, 2012
I seem to recall that after scoring against us at Withdean a few years back Tudgay was on the radio saying that although he was born down here his family moved to the midlands when he was very young and that he felt no connection to the area, So I wouldn't go relying on the "local lad" issue being anything of a draw to him if I were you.

Shame could have done a job. He is from shoreham. Think we did try and sign him a few years ago.

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
Blackstock on the bench today for Leeds. I can't see him getting many starts ahead of Smith and McCormack so it says a lot about us at the moment that someone would rather be a sub for Leeds than sign for us.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here