Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If Pulis Gets The Palace Job ..........

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
given that his basic Person Specification for players is that they have to be at least 6'3" tall there might be a bargain basement sale in January as he clears out all the short arses. I know they'd be soiled goods but is there anyone in the Palace squad who would be a useful addition for us (Williams for example)?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Williams would keep our recent history of signing injury prone players with ability going :thumbsup:

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
No Pulis team has ever been relegated. Does he really want to spoil that record?

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
No Pulis team has ever been relegated. Does he really want to spoil that record?

The man is an achiever. He kept Stoke in a very steady position in the PL. Yes, he took stick for a direct approach but so did Wimbledon and they held down a top-flight place for years. Its funny how Pulis' tactics in the ( rough and tumble )Championship hardly got a mention but as soon as they hit the big-time, everyone was moaning. FFS it wasn't rocket science. Teams and managers weren't getting upset about long throws into the box in the Championship. Why was it so difficult for our pampered stars to play against it?
If Pulis gets the job, he will organise Palace from top to bottom. Don't write them off if this change takes place.

The man is an achiever. He kept Stoke in a very steady position in the PL. Yes, he took stick for a direct approach but so did Wimbledon and they held down a top-flight place for years. Its funny how Pulis' tactics in the ( rough and tumble )Championship hardly got a mention but as soon as they hit the big-time, everyone was moaning. FFS it wasn't rocket science. Teams and managers weren't getting upset about long throws into the box in the Championship. Why was it so difficult for our pampered stars to play against it?
If Pulis gets the job, he will organise Palace from top to bottom. Don't write them off if this change takes place.

Until Palace, I've never known a Club be relegated after 8 games :rotlf:

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
I think Pulis would save the club from relegation in the short term but destroy the club in the long run.... imaging his affect on their youth teams!! No more Zahas.... far too flair!

Get him in!

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
I think Pulis would save the club from relegation in the short term but destroy the club in the long run.... imaging his affect on their youth teams!! No more Zahas.... far too flair!

Get him in!

agreed, very short sighted appointment if they get him.

Palace make a lot of money from their youth, i guess they are abandoning that income in favour of attempting to stay in the PL. Not sure what i'd prefer :shrug:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here