Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Essex Seagulls.

essexeagle

Jul 22, 2004
Surely there are not too many of you polluting my county? :lolol:

I once saw a bloke in Marks Farm Tesco in Braintree wearing a Brighton polo shirt. I happened to have my Palace top on so approached him expecting a bit of banter but he said it wasn't even his shirt and was his son's (or some other far flung relation!)

It wasn't you was it?

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012
Surely there are not too many of you polluting my county? :lolol:

I once saw a bloke in Marks Farm Tesco in Braintree wearing a Brighton polo shirt. I happened to have my Palace top on so approached him expecting a bit of banter but he said it wasn't even his shirt and was his son's (or some other far flung relation!)
S
It wasn't you was it?

No. If I was approached by a random wearing a clown suit I'd, politely, put my fingers in my ears and shout "la la la..I'm not listening"

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
I'll probably be in Saks bar in Southend mate. One of the better things about living in Essex is...whilst there's not many Albion...there's almost no Jestermen. Not that I've seen anyway. Trains into London on matchday are full of West Ham and Spurs. No clown suits.

If one did sidle up to me I would probably buy a big issue and some lucky heather and send the poor fellow on his way.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
I'll be at The Amex along with my son

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here