Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Singing section!

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
The most supported club in Britain trial a "singing section" at tonights game to try and improve the atmosphere at Old Trafford.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Just heard a great rendition of ' Maybe it's because I'm a Londoner', so perhaps it's working?

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
Just heard a great rendition of ' Maybe it's because I'm a Londoner', so perhaps it's working?

Now now El Pres, I will have to roll out the "Man United have more ST Holders with a Manchester Postcode than Man City Fact" if you persist. I wonder how many of our ST holders have a BN Postcode?......been done hasn't it?

Now now El Pres, I will have to roll out the "Man United have more ST Holders with a Manchester Postcode than Man City Fact" if you persist. I wonder how many of our ST holders have a BN Postcode?......been done hasn't it?

Shit, I haven't got a BN postcode.

Bad fan.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
They got 75,000 vs. Southampton on Saturday. Imagine if the home contingent out of that lot all got together and belted out a song. They'd have to abandon the game for Elf & Safety decibel reasons :lol:

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009

I hear one of their biggest fans now lives in the PO postcode area?

D

Deleted member 2719

I hear one of their biggest fans now lives in the PO postcode area?

You're right he lives just half a mile from me, fergie this, george best that and pictures of beckham all over his ceiling.

Perhaps he was born in Manc land slicker boy???

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
Think they might be doing it for all home champions league games this season,
seems to be working tho' doesn't it?

Agree the noisiest the home crowd have been at Old Trafford in years, haven't stopped singing all 2nd half
Please can we have a designated singing area at The Amex, the club missed a trick when the north west corner was built

Janbha

Dec 5, 2008
Hove
I quite liked the Tora Tora Tora song , those Manchester folk certainly know thier Japanese .

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Agree the noisiest the home crowd have been at Old Trafford in years, haven't stopped singing all 2nd half
Please can we have a designated singing area at The Amex, the club missed a trick when the north west corner was built
NW corner was quite loud last time out until forest put in the third.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne

It was done for us. I can't remember the results but I would imagine the vast majority of our season ticket holders have a BN code as it's a huge area.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill

I haven't got a BN postcode but I live closer to the club than some that do have a BN postcode!!!!

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
I think PB has already gone on record in saying that the vast majority of tickets sold are to people in the City, ie, not just with a BN postcode but actually in Brighton and Hove rather than all the other outlying BN areas.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove

I thought the whole of the North Stand was meant to be our designated singing area? Do we need to subdivide that down now? ???

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here