Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What team does this person support.

bluenitsuj

Listen to me!!!
Feb 26, 2011
Willingdon
A work colleague just posted this on facebook. Can you guess what team he 'supports'.

'Cant see what these small clubs want. Palace aint going to win the league there in a relegation dog fight before the season starts. So why sack there manager who got them there in the 1st place. He done it with blackpool and got sacked. Small teams with Big ambitions makes my laugh...'

IMO this is the typical view of certain clubs supporters. Without big ambitions we might as well pack up.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Man U? Chelsea? It could be loads of clubs

He's right though - does sacking the manager who's got you promoted work out well. It did for Southampton but can't think of many other examples and in some cases it's been disastrous - look at Mick McCarthy and Wolves

bluenitsuj

Listen to me!!!
Feb 26, 2011
Willingdon
It does not always work out well, it was more the comment that 'small' clubs should not have ambitions.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
could well be half a dozen or so posters on here

bluenitsuj

Listen to me!!!
Feb 26, 2011
Willingdon
It is Man Utd. I replied to him with a few comments but he has gone quiet. There does not seem to be a life outside the top 5/6 clubs in these peoples opinions. Why do we all enter the FA cup if we cant have ambitions.

DumLum

Oct 24, 2009
West, West, West Sussex.
It is Man Utd. I replied to him with a few comments but he has gone quiet. There does not seem to be a life outside the top 5/6 clubs in these peoples opinions. Why do we all enter the FA cup if we cant have ambitions.

Peter Alann on five live wound me up last week before the England/Poland game by introducing Thomas Kuszczak as the former Man Utd keeper.

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012
Does your work employ dyslexics and idiots as a matter of course?

MissGull

Apr 1, 2013

Well Man Utd aren't currently a top 5/6 club.... So it's a bit ironic

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Peter Alann on five live wound me up last week before the England/Poland game by introducing Thomas Kuszczak as the former Man Utd keeper.
How long is it since he was remotely in contention to be the filthy mancs' goalkeeper?

That assanine comment is disrespectful to The Albion and TK.

Del Fenner

Because of Boxing Day
Sep 5, 2011
An Away Terrace
A work colleague just posted this on facebook. Can you guess what team he 'supports'.

'Cant see what these small clubs want. Palace aint going to win the league there in a relegation dog fight before the season starts. So why sack there manager who got them there in the 1st place. He done it with blackpool and got sacked. Small teams with Big ambitions makes my laugh...'

IMO this is the typical view of certain clubs supporters. Without big ambitions we might as well pack up.

The fact that Holloway wasn't sacked, and that Steve Parish spent 2 days trying to persuade him to stay is of course completely irrelevant.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here