Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

One Year ago today Freedman quit.

Just thought I'd remind everyone that when freedman walked out of palace a palace fan on here lost a £500 bet he made with the winnings to REMF.

He obviously never paid the bet and still posts on here under different guises.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Pay Up Seaside. Seaside Pay Up.

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Just thought I'd remind everyone that when freedman walked out of palace a palace fan on here lost a £500 bet he made with the winnings to REMF.

He obviously never paid the bet and still posts on here under different guises.

Woohoo another Palace thread, yet some on here tell me to **** off back to the BBS but why would I when there is more Palace talk on here

Woohoo another Palace thread, yet some on here tell me to **** off back to the BBS but why would I when there is more Palace talk on here

It's not a Palace thread you dullard, it's a thread about a welching *******, who just happens to support your shitty club.

What was the bet he made?

When Freedman was being touted as going to Bolton, Seaside Eagle was so sure that the Palace Legend would not leave when the job was half done (Freedmans words) to a club outside the Premier League he offered odds on here, it was accepted and when freedman walked Seaside Eagle never posted again.

Even the BBS gave him stick for welching on the bet, utter tossbag.

When Freedman was being touted as going to Bolton, Seaside Eagle was so sure that the Palace Legend would not leave when the job was half done (Freedmans words) to a club outside the Premier League he offered odds on here, it was accepted and when freedman walked Seaside Eagle never posted again.

Even the BBS gave him stick for welching on the bet, utter tossbag.

They ain't called SCUM for nothink.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here