Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Best place for selling concert tickets

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
What are the best sites for selling unwanted concert tickets? eBay has stopped this, I know there are other sites, which sites do the good people of NSC use, and do you think they are any good?

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
Just give it to the nice man from Liverpool outside whichever venue it is you're gonig to. He'll be there don't worry.

Best part is, that he'll even give you a £5 note for it!

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
I sold some tickets on getmein and was very smooth. A lot of people sell tickets for stupid rpices but if you put in face value or as I did face value plus cover of the cost of the commision etc getmein charge so I got back what I paid for them, it went very smoothly. YOu don't get the moment for them though until after the gig so if its far in advance you will be waiting for the money for while.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Scarlet Mist. Be ethical. Used it once to get rid of a spare ticket, but never used it to buy one. Worked very well.

That sounds like a plan, had it recomended by someone else too.

So, before I do, I have a single ticket for Motorhead on Saturday 16th November, at the Brixton Academy. £34 face value, the booking fee was £4.25 per ticket, so if you're interested it's £38.25. I can give it to you at the next home game, or bung it in the post. PM me if interested, otherwise I'll put it on Scarlet Mist after the weekend.

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patreon
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
I sold some tickets on getmein and was very smooth. A lot of people sell tickets for stupid rpices but if you put in face value or as I did face value plus cover of the cost of the commision etc getmein charge so I got back what I paid for them, it went very smoothly. YOu don't get the moment for them though until after the gig so if its far in advance you will be waiting for the money for while.

I did the same with Seatwave today but forgot about postage so I'm down on the deal! They were £70 each less than the touts were asking and sold in about twenty minutes (probably to a tout but at least my conscience is clean!).

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here