Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anchorman 2 - can't wait.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
I'm genuinely NERVOUS about this film (sad I know).

It's just...I loved the first film SO MUCH that I just HOPE this lives up to expectations.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I'm sure I'm the only person in the charted universe that thinks Anchorman was truly, truly wincingly unfunny and this looks twice as gash. Really? I just do not get it at all. Dreadful film. Stebson, I thought better of you.

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
I'm sure I'm the only person in the charted universe that thinks Anchorman was truly, truly wincingly unfunny and this looks twice as gash. Really? I just do not get it at all. Dreadful film. Stebson, I thought better of you.

No you're not the only person. Every time Anchorman is mentioned on NSC someone says this.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Watched it all the way through for the first time last Christmas with my 14 and 13 year old nephews, 13 year old niece and some adults. They were all laughing like drains. I was sat on the couch and don't think I laughed once. They loved it. Felt like I'd been kidnaped by retards.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
Watched it all the way through for the first time last Christmas with my 14 and 13 year old nephews, 13 year old niece and some adults. They were all laughing like drains. I was sat on the couch and don't think I laughed once. They loved it. Felt like I'd been kidnaped by retards.

th

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
You are aware that Anchorman is just a film yeah? No-one is actually being insulted here Dorothy.

I don't understand your post. I didn't think you were insulting anyone......well, apart from your relatives.

I just enjoyed that you made a comment that you didn't like a film....and then followed it up with a story which culmcinated in you not liking said film.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I don't understand your post. I didn't think you were insulting anyone......well, apart from your relatives.

I just enjoyed that you made a comment that you didn't like a film....and then followed it up with a story which culmcinated in you not liking said film.

Hardly a story. Anyway I'm boring myself. Enjoy Anchorman 2.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
For what it's worth, I agree with Nibble that Anchorman is almost laugh-free. Full of stupid in-jokes and set in irrelevant times. Dull.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
First one was distinctly average, can't see the sequel being any better.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here