Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Coast to Coast Resturant

Lopez's Left foot

Oct 21, 2013
Never been before but thinking of going there this weekend with the missus after a girl at work swears to me it does lovely grub. Can anyone that has been before advise me if i'm doing the right thing or should avoid like the plague... Cheers

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
It is good and the service is excellent BUT it's vastly overpriced for what it is. I had pulled pork with tacos and things which was about £15 and I reckon it had about 20p worth of pork in it (a couple of mouthfuls.)

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Went to the Marina one and didn't rate it at all. Me and wife each found a hair in our food, and the people next to us sent some Chicken back for being too cold.

pishhead

Jul 9, 2003
Everywhere
If you're after burgers etc I'd personally recommend either meat liquor or one of the two trolls pantry location. Or if you're after a higher end offering the coal shed in boyces street.

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
Went to the Marina one and didn't rate it at all. Me and wife each found a hair in our food, and the people next to us sent some Chicken back for being too cold.

Similar to this, my mum found a piece of shrimp in her drink and a piece of paper in her ice cream, both on the same visit.

Do not recommend. Go to Frankie and Benny's if you want that type of food. Still shit though.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
The menu is massive isn't it? I wouldn't be rushing there

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Similar to this, my mum found a piece of shrimp in her drink and a piece of paper in her ice cream, both on the same visit.

Do not recommend. Go to Frankie and Benny's if you want that type of food. Still shit though.

Yup. It's basically Frankie and Benny's, but more expensive, for no reason whatsoever.

BigGully

Sep 8, 2006

Thats a little bit funny .........

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
If you're after burgers etc I'd personally recommend either meat liquor or one of the two trolls pantry location. Or if you're after a higher end offering the coal shed in boyces street.

Or Burger Brothers which are also excellent.

Basically Brighton does not need anymore burger joints.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
£7 for a bit of bread, olive oil and French bread. £13 for a bacon burger. ****ing ridiculous. And not very good quality. Over keen, under-skilled staff and it looks like they are going bonkers for Halloween. It's for idiots.

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
Went to the one at the marina once - the food was ok but they got the order wrong to start with

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
Or Burger Brothers which are also excellent.

Basically Brighton does not need anymore burger joints.

Just tried Burger Brothers for the first time. Truly excellent, if a little pricey. I'll still stay loyal to Burger Off for its brilliant value, but for a special treat ...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here