Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Stuart Hall taken from prison

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
... and re-arrested following new allegations of sexual offences.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
And maybe one day they might even be able to catch the people who gave him his honours.

Lenny Rider

Sep 15, 2010
To quote the words of the late,great and much missed Bernard Manning.......

"The Yorkshire Ripper will get out before he does"

Lenny Rider

Sep 15, 2010
2 more sets of multiple rape charges against two different girls between 1974-80, no doubt he will die in prison now.

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
In the words of Eddie Waring, the cps will look at his sentence, play their joker and double it up to 6 years.

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
I feel sure that there may be further celebs elsewhere with a few concerns over these recent prosecutions.

52940.jpg

pottert

Aug 12, 2009
Peacehaven
Am I the only person that dosent see the point in all this.
Saville,Stuart hall,DLT,Rolf Harris & im sure there are many more offences that were committed many years ago by so called celebs.
Why were these so called offences not reported 20,30 or 40 years ago when the incidents happened.

Why is it that when we live in a day & age when you can't say boo to a goose do all these accusations come out.

When I was a little boy standing in the north stand it was seen as acceptable to make monkey chants to black players,
I would be lying if I said I never joined in,but that was then & this is now.Does that mean that if a retired footballer decides that we was racially abused at the goldstone 30 years ago that the police will investigate & see if we have a case to answer.

What I'm trying to say is what was acceptable 30 years ago may not be now.

Spending millions of pounds of public money to send men that are in there 70's & 80's to prison for crimes that were committed 30 years ago & were not investigated at the time seems pointless to me.

The Camel

Nov 1, 2010
Darlington, UK
Saville,Stuart hall,DLT,Rolf Harris & im sure there are many more offences that were committed many years ago by so called celebs.
Why were these so called offences not reported 20,30 or 40 years ago when the incidents happened.

Why is it that when we live in a day & age when you can't say boo to a goose do all these accusations come out.

When I was a little boy standing in the north stand it was seen as acceptable to make monkey chants to black players,
I would be lying if I said I never joined in,but that was then & this is now.Does that mean that if a retired footballer decides that we was racially abused at the goldstone 30 years ago that the police will investigate & see if we have a case to answer.

Spending millions of pounds of public money to send men that are in there 70's & 80's to prison for crimes that were committed 30 years ago & were not investigated at the time seems pointless to me.

If your son/daughter had been interfered with, I think you might have a different opinion.

Justice needs to served, no matter how long it takes.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012

You're not right. And I think there is a difference between monkey chants and paedophilia/rape from a predatory source.

pottert

Aug 12, 2009
Peacehaven
If your son/daughter had been interfered with, I think you might have a different opinion.

Justice needs to served, no matter how long it takes.

If it was my son/daughter I would have chopped his hand/cock off but I would have done it when it happened not 30 years later.

If the offences were committed by non celebs then (a) would not be reported & (b) would not be investigated 30 years later.

TerryT

Jun 14, 2011
Does it matter what age the bloke is, he didn't care about his victims, he should suffer like they have for 30+ years and more

Last edited:

The Camel

Nov 1, 2010
Darlington, UK
If it was my son/daughter I would have chopped his hand/cock off but I would have done it when it happened not 30 years later.

If the offences were committed by non celebs then (a) would not be reported & (b) would not be investigated 30 years later.

So because the victims were too scared or intimidated to report the crimes 30 years ago, they shouldn't get justice now?

You sir, are an idiot.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012

There are cases where non-celebs have been convicted for things years after the event - new DNA evidence in rape cases (or perhaps advances in DNA technology) and the like. The celebs just get more publicity.

PS - also a number of priests, vicars and similar suffering similar fates, not to mention cases of people who used to work in Children's homes etc.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton

But only if your son / daughter had actually told you then.

I guess you hold the same opinion about hunting down Nazi's from WWII ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here