Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

SOUL II - North Stand, Dec 21

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Remember the dad-dancing after the Wolves match at the end of last season? For those who weren't there, Hiney's tits were the pointy stars of the show, with Dave the Gaffer's noisy shirt almost drowning out the music.

Dan & Al are back in the North Stand (western end) on Saturday 21 December, after the Huddersfield match, spinning the funk, soul and disco vinyl.

Just a quick heads-up, like. More info coming soon.

Soul Finger

May 12, 2004
Looking forward to this.

Music this time will definitely lean more towards disco and funk.

So dancing, of all types - even Hiney - is encouraged.

And, categorically, no Christmas music!

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
NNHG.jpg

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Quite a bit of Marley is requested big al and Darren.

Btw. I will ask some town fans if they are up for this as I will probably be sat on the away end for this game seeing my brother.

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
That's the end of that then, massive queues to get in to a limited number venue
North stand concourse for a few beers it is then in complete silence with all the NSC chums I was meeting up with for the end of year Xmas disco , your round LAMIE
What a shame

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
That's the end of that then, massive queues to get in to a limited number venue
North stand concourse for a few beers it is then in complete silence with all the NSC chums I was meeting up with for the end of year Xmas disco , your round LAMIE
What a shame

It does feel like that, yes.

There's probably a whole heap of people who head to Dick's post-match as a matter of course most games. They'll be doing the same on the 21st and it's likely most will not even know about the special event. That is likely to leave those who do want to go this event queueing outside until such time that they give up and go elsewhere.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
It does feel like that, yes.

There's probably a whole heap of people who head to Dick's post-match as a matter of course most games. They'll be doing the same on the 21st and it's likely most will not even know about the special event. That is likely to leave those who do want to go this event queueing outside until such time that they give up and go elsewhere.

While the 'regulars' complain about the noise....

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Mmmmmm....is the bar big enough in dicks for the rest of us ruffians? Can you buy drinks on north stand concourse and bring them in?

Why have they switched it! It was great last time as there was plenty of room and you could get to the bars? Please don't tell me someone has thrown the health and safety card around

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here