Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gutted, Micky Flanagan off tomorrow night

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
Tragic news, Micky losing his Mum. Was going with Mrs Nomoremithras but thoughts with Micky & his family. Look forward to seeing him in December :(

seagullwedgee

Aug 9, 2005
Sorry to hear that. If anyone has tickets but cannot make December 7th I will be happy to take them off your hands. Two, three or four tickets will be beautiful. Good price paid. PM me.

Wedgee

D

Deleted member 18477

Gutted! Just checked his website after seeing this.. His mum died... Sad news indeed!

I suppose now it's on a Saturday though... :drink:

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
Saw him at The Centre earlier in the year, but didn't really enjoy him to be honest. But hey, each to their own.

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
Just find him crass, arrogant and unfunny but I appreciate comedy is very much a matter of personal taste.

Perhaps you can give us readers a bit of context to your dislike.......who is your cup of tea then?

Tom Bombadil

Jul 14, 2003
Jibrovia
Perhaps you can give us readers a bit of context to your dislike.......who is your cup of tea then?

Why ? He doesn't like him and he's explained the reason. Are you really that threatened by someones personal opinion of a comedian that you want to have crack at someone they do like?

Monkey Man

Your support is not that great
Jan 30, 2005
Neither here nor there
Sorry to hear about his mum but I can't pretend I like his comedy. Neither do I like any of the Russells, Michael Macintyre, Frankie Boyle, Mrs Brown's Boys, My Family, The Big Bang Theory, Miranda, Stephen K Amos or James Corden.

If anyone requires "context", I do very much like Stewart Lee, Harry Hill, Noel Fielding's Luxury Comedy, Peep Show, Big Train, The IT Crowd, Bellamy's People (especially the late great Felix Dexter) and Bernie Clifton pretending to ride an ostrich.

Subjective stuff, comedy ...

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Flanagans good but he's no John Bishop.

:lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here