Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Chrystal Palace And The Poisoned Chalice Of Doom

Hornblower

Jul 7, 2003
OK, So we lost to them in the play-offs. But the prize that they ultimately claimed at Wembley has condemned them to a season of humiliation and misery. Money aside, I know where I would rather be.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
OK, So we lost to them in the play-offs. But the prize that they ultimately claimed at Wembley has condemned them to a season of humiliation and misery. Money aside, I know where I would rather be.

So I take it you never want us to get in the Premiership then.

I would rather be there than having to go to shitholes like Yeovil

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Except we are not doing particualy well either (see virtually every post this week)

Hornblower

Jul 7, 2003
So I take it you never want us to get in the Premiership then.

I would rather be there than having to go to shitholes like Yeovil

I didn't say that I didn't want to go into the premier league under any terms. However, I am saying that I wouldn't want promotion if it just means that we get stuffed every week.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012

I know where auld tone would rather be ! # PLR

Basil Fawlty

Don't Mention The War
As much I'm laughing at their demise, I would rather be in the promise land and watching players such as Ozil and Giroud etc on Saturday. Then being 15th in the league, but I predicted we would struggle in the Summer with what happened and with our injury crisis. So I'm not surprised at all, oh and our ridiculous policy off leaving it for six weeks on getting a striker in on loan (Lita).

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I didn't say that I didn't want to go into the premier league under any terms. However, I am saying that I wouldn't want promotion if it just means that we get stuffed every week.

You are mildly stupid we would have been dicked week in week if we had been promoted.

ozseagull

Jun 27, 2013
It would probably help if you knew what they were actually called if you are going to slag them off.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
But at least we would of given it a go at staying up. Where Palarse seem to be a Rabbit caught in the headlights.

I agree but to be fair around 8 home games we would really struggle.

Basil Fawlty

Don't Mention The War
I agree but to be fair around 8 home games we would really struggle.

I think we would as well. The problem with us and Palarse, them making the Premiershit had to happen. Because their finances were still in a right mess and all their creditors had to be paid off and most of that 120 Million disappeared. That's why they had to sign Chamakhaha on a free, Jones on a loan. The only money they used was from the Zaha sale.

In our case we would of had money to spend very wisely and planned our survival. But it would of depended on what type of players whoever was in charge (could of been Gus) would of wanted.

But whats happen has happened, and Palarse are paying the price for it!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here