Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Big......ish crowd v Watford?

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
I know I know......more maybe released but at the moment only about 6-700 seats left for sale and 5 days left for stragglers to buy some of them. Its on Sky I know but we could be looking at around 27-28k tickets sold with approx. 23k in attendance....not bad for an injury hit, out of form bottom half of The Championship side:ascarf::bhasign:

Jan 30, 2008
i know i know......more maybe released but at the moment only about 6-700 seats left for sale and 5 days left for stragglers to buy some of them. Its on sky i know but we could be looking at around 27-28k tickets sold with approx. 23k in attendance....not bad for an injury hit, out of form bottom half of the championship side:ascarf::bhasign:
i'm washing my hair
regards
DR

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
Have you not noticed the match is being shown on Sky that plus our present form and poor weather conditions must effect the attendance

Erm I did mentioned that......tickets seem to be selling well despite that fact WW

brightonmark1234

Feb 9, 2010
Worthing
took this IMG06815-20131022-1812.jpg and still loads of tickets left

Last edited:

el punal

I know I know......more maybe released but at the moment only about 6-700 seats left for sale and 5 days left for stragglers to buy some of them. Its on Sky I know but we could be looking at around 27-28k tickets sold with approx. 23k in attendance....not bad for an injury hit, out of form bottom half of The Championship side:ascarf::bhasign:

Tickets sold yes, big bottoms on seats on the night . . . mmm?

D

Deleted member 2719

I think I am....ha ha...I have yet to see you know who but I think he has got me a ticket, WSL I believe.

We will chuck yer a rope and you can shin up it at halftime then.

Train, boat,plane or Park and ride???

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
We will chuck yer a rope and you can shin up it at halftime then.

Train, boat,plane or Park and ride???

Not my turn to drive so I reckon it will be Park and Ride ( I hate the p+r much prefer the train) First game back to my new abode so will not get home until 12 ish, although luckily its my day off Tuesday....Phew!!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here