Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Crystal Palace v Arsenal score predictions

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
I'm going for 6-0 to Arsenal

I'm part of a season long Premier league score predicting competition in my local pub, and I have put 6-0 to whoever is playing Palace for every game so far this season and am going to do the entire season at that score. Think this week could be my first success :thumbsup:

D

Deleted member 22389

It's always the way, teams at the bottom battle and give the teams at the top a bad time. So a freak 1-0 to Palace.
All faith will be restored until they start losing again.

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
All set up for a palarse win now thanks to this stupid thread.

I bet Watford smash us by more than what arsenal beat palarse by.

Acker79

NSC Patreon
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Arsenal have a european game mid-week. Doesn't that often lead to poor results at the weekend? Perhaps a weaker team, giving their big guns a rest as it's only palace. Palace will step it up both beause it's a big team, and because they'll be convinced they owe their fans after the midweek capitulation. Is chamakh available or is he on loan and so unable to play? If he is available, I could see him wanting to prove a point.

With us on TV (which doesn't bode well for league games) in october (when we don't win since moving to the amex), in a season in which we haven't really got going, thus giving palace fans a little extra to gloat over.

It certainly looks like one of those 'football is a funny ol' game' fixtures for palace.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Arsenal have a european game mid-week. Doesn't that often lead to poor results at the weekend? Perhaps a weaker team, giving their big guns a rest as it's only palace. Palace will step it up both beause it's a big team, and because they'll be convinced they owe their fans after the midweek capitulation. Is chamakh available or is he on loan and so unable to play? If he is available, I could see him wanting to prove a point.

With us on TV (which doesn't bode well for league games) in october (when we don't win since moving to the amex), in a season in which we haven't really got going, thus giving palace fans a little extra to gloat over.

It certainly looks like one of those 'football is a funny ol' game' fixtures for palace.

Chamakh is a permanent signing on a 1 year contract ( with a second year option ). In the PL you are only allowed 2 loans in your squad at any one time ( 4 over the season ), Palace's loanees are Jerome and Puncheon.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Arsenal will be putting out their best side tonight and I fancy they'll be well tested by Dortmund, so I don't think it will be vintage Arsenal at the weekend.

The top teams often "do enough" in matches like this. It's the sort of game where Arsenal will probably score early, boss the game, then double their tally and cruise to a 2-0 victory. Wenger might rest one or two, make some early substitutions. The complete pastings often happen after a week's rest.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
Crystal Palace Football Club 0

Arsenal Football Club 7

Ozil (2)
Ramsey (2)
Mertersacker
Giroud
Bendtner

Sorry guys. My prediction was clearly very silly and not a true reflection of what I think will happen.

I forgot Cazorla is also back so put my down for 8-0

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here