Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dominic Samuel from Reading...

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Is he the new loan target?...

Hadn't heard of him myself but a quick look on the internet tells me he's a six foot striker, perfect!

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak
my first reaction was - what?? An unproven striker from a club in our own league who can't even get into the Reading first team...

Then I remembered Bobby Zamora and Ashley Barnes so I'll shut up.

You have not been charged for this information.

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
It's nothing from a reliable 'sauce' at all, just seemed an odd name to pull out from nowhere though seeing I'd never heard of the fella, however, just found this... Skillz!

[yt]QOBDhLlRMDY[/yt]

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
They shouldn't be in the same sentence.

Really? How about:

Bobby Zamora and Ashley Barnes both signed for the Albion from clubs in the west country, and both initially on succesful loan spells.

or

Bobby Zamora and Ashley Barnes have each earned the distinction of being Brighton's leading goalscorer.

or

Bobby Zamora and Ashley Barnes have both won international U-21 caps.

or even:

Ashley Barnes' and Bobby Zamora's goalscoring records for Brighton at Championship level are very similar.

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
Really? How about:

Bobby Zamora and Ashley Barnes both signed for the Albion from clubs in the west country, and both initially on succesful loan spells.

or

Bobby Zamora and Ashley Barnes have each earned the distinction of being Brighton's leading goalscorer.

or

Bobby Zamora and Ashley Barnes have both won international U-21 caps.

or even:

Ashley Barnes' and Bobby Zamora's goalscoring records for Brighton at Championship level are very similar.

:guitar:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here