Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Australian Defence League

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Stupidity has a new champion

if only the aboriginals had facebook 200 years ago eh?

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P

so what you are saying is the aboriginals may have well started a group resisting mass immigration and massive cultural changes in their homeland?

how are the aboriginals getting on since the arrival of the Europeans? well British, lets be honest.

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
so what you are saying is the aboriginals may have well started a group resisting mass immigration and massive cultural changes in their homeland?

how are the aboriginals getting on since the arrival of the Europeans? well British, lets be honest.

Yeah, because the Portuguese, Spanish, French et al have a great record with their colonization.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003

Yes

Badly

Not sure of your point here.

What I was saying was that white Australians have got a damn cheek to think that their culture needs defending when we have only been here for 200 years. Australian culture is based on a variety of different nationalities working together and i personally find it amusing that this can be so easily forgotten by these idiots, who maybe seeking to protect them selves from their very close ancestors.

Send the *******s back to where they came from......hang on Grandad where are you going?

Of course the whole website is just a thinly veiled attack on Islam anyway so it really is all academic.........just made me laugh.

Last edited:

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex

havnt heard of this lot......are these related to the One Nation mob at all?

that interview with the less than intelligent candidate was priceless.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
havnt heard of this lot......are these related to the One Nation mob at all?

that interview with the less than intelligent candidate was priceless.

Not sure, they don't have a proper website. That was rather good wasn't it.

[video]http://www.smh.com.au/federal-politics/federal-election-2013/when-stephanie-got-her-facts-wrong-one-nation-candidate-makes-gaffe-after-gaffe-in-tv-interview-20130808-2rive.html[/video]

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
Yeah, because the Portuguese, Spanish, French et al have a great record with their colonization.

another a level history lecture. i am not portuguese french or spanish I am British so thats what concerns me primarily. I think the British empire was the greatest disaster ever to befall our people. i am no fan of British colonialism.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
ta.

with such quality contributions it can't fail.

I think you set the tone with your opening post, to be fair. Perhaps you should have waited for another Guardianista to create it with a post that's more cogent, less cryptic and you could have then added to it freely. I'd definitely keep the first line though as it has a great air of moral superiority but the rest needs a lot more work. Just my opinion.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
I think you set the tone with your opening post, to be fair. Perhaps you should have waited for another Guardianista to create it with a post that's more cogent, less cryptic and you could have then added to it freely. I'd definitely keep the first line though as it has a great air of moral superiority but the rest needs a lot more work. Just my opinion.

Thanks for the critique, I will keep that in mind. I was cooking dinner at the time, but did take the time to flesh out my considerations on the original post when I finally sat down. Post #4 if you are interested.

I assume you spot the irony of the moral superiority comment

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here