seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Wurzel asking Prince Charming for another £30M ? :lol:

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
OOOO er, Mrs. Trouble is, there is nothing that any manager can do to save them. Goodnight Vienna !

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012
image.jpg

New kit.

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
Bet Sid have Deborah Meaden as favorite at 3-1

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
i am suprised he is having a meeting, as he seems to be doing a damn fine job there :lolol::lolol:

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Only Di Canio could top The Wurzel Jester for comedy potential at the Palace. Any decent manager wouldn't touch this with a bargepole, so PDC a shoe-in.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patreon
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
No! Please - keep him - KEEP HIM!

Don't let the fun end here!

This.

Will be gutted if the Wurzel gets the chop. He is leading Palace's highly successful charge to the Championship, I can't think of any other managers out there who would be as effective at getting Palace back to where they belong.

Paris

Jul 17, 2010
13th district
Holloway is a chump, though if/when he gets the chop he'll be back managing a Championship team in no time, with his play-off/promotion record. He just can't cut it at Premier League level.

Note to his next chairman: Give him a short-term contract until the end of the season.

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
Apparently it was Holloway that called for the meeting after being verbally abused as he walked off the pitch by 'the best fans in the world'

I'm surprised at that as there didn't seem to be anybody left in the ground at the final whistle.

banjo

GOSBTS
Oct 25, 2011
Deep south
Put a wer after w put Ur after u put a rrrr after r and zed after z put a ea after e and a la after l and down you goooo !!!!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here