Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Is it moral...

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Is it moral that they are committing benefit fraud?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Yes if you are sure they are doing it

ThePompousPaladin

Apr 7, 2013
Their nationality isn't important, i almost excluded it. Just thought i'd add it to spice things up a bit.

Last edited:

ThePompousPaladin

Apr 7, 2013
Personally I'd mind my own business unless they did anything to make my life worse, but each to their own.

Well they have done. I have in fact already dobbed, feeling quite guilty now. Did it in anger...

So i do feel uncomfortable with my actions and will inevitability get fall out from it.

forrest

Aug 11, 2010
haywards heath
i wouldn't feel guilty about it. Why should normal people work their arses off and pay their taxes, while the work shy commit benefit fraud? Pisses me right off along with the ones that work the system to their advantage.

Got a bloke at work who works 24 hours a week and gets all his housing paid for him along with his council tax, plus god knows what else. Then goes around gloating that everything he earns is his to do what he likes with.

So no dont feel guilty for one minute

ThePompousPaladin

Apr 7, 2013
i wouldn't feel guilty about it. Why should normal people work their arses off and pay their taxes, while the work shy commit benefit fraud? Pisses me right off along with the ones that work the system to their advantage.

Got a bloke at work who works 24 hours a week and gets all his housing paid for him along with his council tax, plus god knows what else. Then goes around gloating that everything he earns is his to do what he likes with.

So no dont feel guilty for one minute

But you havn't dobbed on him, so i presume you don't think it's strictly moral?

Gah, we (generalities) are a strange breed, striving to be independant (nation of shopkeepers etc) and yet we don't feel it's moral to dob on peeps that are leeching.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
I robbed my former boss in for benefit fraud, never felt bad about it once.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
If you did it because you think they shouldn't claim benefit and work, fair enough. But if you did it out of spite for them parking in your preferred parking space or something, you are a bit of a petty gutless wanker.

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Well they have done. I have in fact already dobbed, feeling quite guilty now. Did it in anger...

So i do feel uncomfortable with my actions and will inevitability get fall out from it.

What have they done out of interest? As said above, if it's over something petty like car parking spaces I think it's a bit of a cop out.

ThePompousPaladin

Apr 7, 2013
If you did it because you think they shouldn't claim benefit and work, fair enough. But if you did it out of spite for them parking in your preferred parking space or something, you are a bit of a petty gutless wanker.

I don't think they should claim housing benefit/ESA/CT benefit and work. However i do feel like a gutless wanker for dobbing.
My anger is from a culmination of issues, which the last straw is their repeated damage to the 'common ways' in the building which they don't have to pay for as they rent. It's just a lack of respect for their neighbours etc...

But tell me baldy, do you think it's moral?

Neecha

Jul 10, 2012
London
Of course it's moral. Their being Polish is neither here no there, however. Just be sure of your facts though

Why should we be funding people from different countries let alone our own who are abusing the system??

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here