LLLLLWLDLWLLLLDLLWLDLLWDDDLDDLDWL - Middlesbrough's record in 2013

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Gus to Middl.... Oh. :moo:

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Middlesbrough have been in a bad spell for 10 months, had that been us, then our fickle lot would have demanded a new manager every single month !!

Surprised it didnt happen earlier though.

Luke93

STAND OR FALL
Jun 23, 2013
Shoreham
I predicted that today, even chairmen like Gibson have their tipping point. Hope Bloom is paying attention

Yes. Because we're doing absolutely terrible right now. How dare a manager new to a club lose SO MANY (like 5?!) games with a depleted squad. And it's TOTALLY his fault that players are missing chances, and HOW DARE WE beat top side Burnley. I hope Bloom, a successful and clever man, listens to your idiotic view.

theonesmith

Oct 27, 2008
Yes. Because we're doing absolutely terrible right now. How dare a manager new to a club lose SO MANY (like 5?!) games with a depleted squad. And it's TOTALLY his fault that players are missing chances, and HOW DARE WE beat top side Burnley. I hope Bloom, a successful and clever man, listens to your idiotic view.

Here here. Although try not to get too mad about some of the residents on this board. The negativity can become overwhelming, but if you step back and look at all the comments holistically, it really is a loud minority.

theonesmith

Oct 27, 2008

Oh and it's four losses in the league this season, not even five..

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Was always going to happen given their recent form

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
I predicted that today, even chairmen like Gibson have their tipping point. Hope Bloom is paying attention

He's been given 3 years and failed.

Is every post of yours a joke or are you really dim?

Seagull over Canaryland

Feb 8, 2011
Norfolk
Surprised Mowbray didn't go a bit sooner TBH. They were really dire against an injury hit Albion side at The Riverside late last season. Not one of our best away performances but we still beat them 0-2.

I recall Spanish Dave had a quiet game and just as he looked likely to be subbed Bridcutt played a sublime pass over the defence for that brilliant one on one goal where he chipped the oncoming keeper. Those were the days.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here