Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jay Bothroyd....

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
Free agent I believe and rumoured to have been close to coming here before. I wonder if he might be the one we turn our attention to again now.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
He's a free agent for a good reason if what I hear from Wednesday fans is anything to go by.

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
Im not a fan either, but it's a fair guess we are going to end up with someone and they won't be from the prem by the looks of it. So we may have to start looking at free agents. I do believe Ebanks-Blake is also kicking his heels, although that could be wrong.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Free agent I believe and rumoured to have been close to coming here before. I wonder if he might be the one we turn our attention to again now.

Im not a fan either, but it's a fair guess we are going to end up with someone and they won't be from the prem by the looks of it. So we may have to start looking at free agents. I do believe Ebanks-Blake is also kicking his heels, although that could be wrong.
But if the club pulled some bozo off the street, who hasn't kicked a ball in 6 months, you'd be in the first wave of knee jerk grumblepants, the moment 2 points are dropped.

'I don't pay £600 to watch these rejects'.
'I'm sure we'll be relegated this season, now'.
'I know a foreign manager can't work in the Championship'.
'Should have sacked OG when I said so'.

and on and on and on.

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Bothroyd: one of those players who will be forever listed in the "Top Ten Worst Players Ever To Win An England Cap" articles.

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
But if the club pulled some bozo off the street, who hasn't kicked a ball in 6 months, you'd be in the first wave of knee jerk grumblepants, the moment 2 points are dropped.

'I don't pay £600 to watch these rejects'.
'I'm sure we'll be relegated this season, now'.
'I know a foreign manager can't work in the Championship'.
'Should have sacked OG when I said so'.

and on and on and on.

Can you highlight the part where Iv'e said Garcia should be sacked please??? Because I have stated many times I am still behind him. Just said, this slide can't continue. If we lost our next four games, I think he will be sacked. That's not the same as saying I think he should be sacked now.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Can you highlight the part where Iv'e said Garcia should be sacked please??? Because I have stated many times I am still behind him. Just said, this slide can't continue. If we lost our next four games, I think he will be sacked. That's not the same as saying I think he should be sacked now.
Hmmm
I'm right behind you for the next 270 minutes, then I'll load the gun myself.

Classy.

Seasidesage

May 19, 2009
Brighton, United Kingdom

That would be my choice too although his fitness would be a concern...

SouthCoastOwl

May 23, 2013
Vaux Sur Seine
He's a free agent for a good reason if what I hear from Wednesday fans is anything to go by.

Lazy moaning whinger and a silly little boy to boot! He thought he was bigger than his employers and team mates, wouldn't touch him with a ten foot pole.

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
As bottom of barrels go that's about as far down as it gets. Any confidence I might have that we know how to get out of this mess would be finished off

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here