Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

OT parking for Brighton Centre

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
Off to the Brighton Centre on thursday and I've heard that Brighton parking is a bit of a rip off though so looking for the best place to park. Normally we'd get the train and walk but Mrs H has a bad foot :-(

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
Off to the Brighton Centre on thursday and I've heard that Brighton parking is a bit of a rip off though so looking for the best place to park. Normally we'd get the train and walk but Mrs H has a bad foot :-(

If you can't walk then its NCPs- lots of them around with a couple behind the centre. Street parking is virtually impossible and restrictions right up to 8.p.m. Going to be expensive I am afraid.

Spluthleagues

Oct 17, 2011
The best place location and price wise is Churchill Square. Everywhere else is a rip off in comparison! Make sure you go to the Churchill Square one and not the NCP on the other side next to the Brighton Centre :)

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Last time I went I parked in the side streets around what was called the Norfolk Hotel. £3.50 an hour which is fine if you're going to a show starting 7.30pm or later. I guess you could drop Mrs H at the front first and then park ?

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
The best place location and price wise is Churchill Square. Everywhere else is a rip off in comparison! Make sure you go to the Churchill Square one and not the NCP on the other side next to the Brighton Centre :)

The Ncp car park joined to the back of the Grand hotel must be on a par with London Car parks think it's £12 after 3 hours £16 4 hours
All parking in Brighton is now a joke

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
One between Grand & Metropole cheap & best, £6 3-4 hours then £10, £20 over 6
The Lanes one is the one that got the most expensive in Britain publicity tag, BUT it is gorgeous

Fef

Rock God.
Feb 21, 2009

Correct! Don't drive down Russell Road, but drive into Grenville Street. Park on the lowest floor for a quick getaway. Don't queue for the payment machine afterwards - it's normally possible to put your card in the machine as you drive out. Have a great evening!

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
ive just looked up car parking... £4.10!!!! wtf are they playing at? yet, i suppose they are still full so we the public are our own worst enemy. Churchill Sq at £3 for 2 hrs or £4/3hr is sensibly priced.

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
thanks people, I know the Grenville Street place (last time I used it was probably early 1990's though and I paid about 3p)

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Or catch a bus. Cheaper and quicker.

Luke93

STAND OR FALL
Jun 23, 2013
Shoreham
I would park away from town for free, then catch a bus or train (depends on how far you're willing to walk). Much cheaper than paying for premium parking. Which I would avoid at all costs.

Tory Boy

Jun 14, 2004
Brighton
Car Park in Church Street is £5 between 19.00pm and midnight.

Or get the train and a cab from the station.

TB

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
Correct! Don't drive down Russell Road, but drive into Grenville Street. Park on the lowest floor for a quick getaway. Don't queue for the payment machine afterwards - it's normally possible to put your card in the machine as you drive out. Have a great evening!

Used it today. Pay onexit not available now.

Jul 7, 2003
Another vote for Lanes - only a few minutes walk from the Centre but much quicker to get out of. If Mrs H's foot is really bad, she could wait by the taxi rank while you go and get the car.

Most of the Council ones (Lanes, Trafalgar St, etc) have the flat £4.50 between 6pm and midnight. We've started using Trafalgar St when going to the Dome as it is only a few minutes walk but much easier to get away from afterwards.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here