Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

palace v Fulham

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I'll be recording it and watching it later. With Palace and Gus scrapping away at the foot of the Prem it's the most entertaining relegation dogfight for quite some time.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I hate myself for this. But I could see Palace winning. Granted, they'll actually have to have some shots (sounds familiar), but Fulham are dire, even more so away from home. I envisage a totally pathetic performance from Fulham, a hideously poor quality game, a controversial late penalty to Palace, and a scrappy win for them in a game that both teams deserve to lose.

I am now off to have a shower.

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
10/1 on Fulham to win 2-1 isn't a bad price. I've also gone for Dimitar Berbatov first goal (6/1). I know he hasn't scored in the Premier League this season but tonight's his chance to break his duck. :thumbsup:

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
:thumbsup:

Hopefully be a good game for you weeds (PLR) :)

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
And even Palace must feel they have a chance in this one, as opposed to most of the other games, which they've lost before they've even got on the pitch.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Is Johnson fit? I'd love to see him score against his old club, or win a penalty diving like he always did.

Pound to a penny

-the ground won't be full
-some Palace tw@t will set off a flare
-a bunch of about 100 morons , who constantly bounce up and down, will be drooled over by another bunch of morons on BBS
-they won't be out of the bottom three at the final whistle

Palace :wanker:s

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
Is Johnson fit? I'd love to see him score against his old club, or win a penalty diving like he always did.

Plays for the Queenies.
Might score against your lot though .

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
10/1 on Fulham to win 2-1 isn't a bad price. I've also gone for Dimitar Berbatov first goal (6/1). I know he hasn't scored in the Premier League this season but tonight's his chance to break his duck. :thumbsup:

Chamakh hat-trick - 100/1. #moneyinthebank

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
Pound to a penny

-the ground won't be full
-some Palace tw@t will set off a flare
-a bunch of about 100 morons , who constantly bounce up and down, will be drooled over by another bunch of morons on BBS
-they won't be out of the bottom three at the final whistle

Palace :wanker:s

Good evening Major, me old mucker.
Only restricted views left, should be a near a sell out.
It still hurts doesn't it !!

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Good evening Major, me old mucker.
Only restricted views left, should be a near a sell out.
It still hurts doesn't it !!

Restricted view? Most of the Arthur Wait Stand then?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here