Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gestede it is then...

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Whatever happens we have to sign a striker before Monday with Lita not match fit and Barnes not, well, not anything really!

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
What's all this nonsense about a world class scouting setup? I reckon Barry Lloyd is sat in the Port Talbot travelodge trawling through the local rag looking for out of favour players we can sign. How else do you explain our unwillingness to sign any player not from a club in south wales?

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Another player who is not up to what is required........ Waste of wages. We've got Lita, hopefully Obika will get fit at Spurs and come down.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
From Wonkypedia:

As of 2011 he was an assistant soccer coach at Brentwood Christian School, a private academy in Austin, Texas.
Jesus wept, literally.
A private Christian academy, in Texas, what could possibly go wrong.

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
Where have all the Barnes lovers gone??? have the finally realized what some of us have been saying for ages. Or are they just hiding away until he finally does what he draws a wage for, and scores a goal this season....Oh I forgot, the shit service he gets is the reason he doesn't have a goal this season yet. Nothing to do with the fact he is crap.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Praise the Lord and pass the AMMUNITION.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Where have all the Barnes lovers gone??? have the finally realized what some of us have been saying for ages. Or are they just hiding away until he finally does what he draws a wage for, and scores a goal this season....Oh I forgot, the shit service he gets is the reason he doesn't have a goal this season yet. Nothing to do with the fact he is crap.

Rubbish. As he is one of the few who can put a decent ball in, he'd have a job to do both! That said, he is not playing well, but then that can be argued at 7 or 8 others as well.

Easy to pick on one player.

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
Rubbish. As he is one of the few who can put a decent ball in, he'd have a job to do both! That said, he is not playing well, but then that can be argued at 7 or 8 others as well.

Easy to pick on one player.

Easy to pick on one lol. Barnes has been dropped or subbed in every league game he has been involved in this season. Now we are getting another striker in. I think it's more than fair to say Oscar has Barnes's number.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003

He is not a lone striker any more than CMS is and would thrive upfront with someone to play off. I have my doubts whether we are the right club for him any more though given the last two manager's penchant for not playing with two strikers. You really do look at everything in very dark black or blinding white don't you?

I still rate Barnes but if we are looking to slag off our players and managers, as you seem to thrive on, I could make a case for saying pretty well everyone in the squad is shit or a sick note at this stage of the season :rolleyes:

Maybe Oscar will find a place for both Barnes and Lita. I'd love that because I know you'd be in a dark corner somewhere frothing at the mouth about it, imagine if it then worked too :lolol:

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
He is not a lone striker any more than CMS is and would thrive upfront with someone to play off. I have my doubts whether we are the right club for him any more though given the last two manager's penchant for not playing with two strikers. You really do look at everything in very dark black or blinding white don't you?

I still rate Barnes but if we are looking to slag off our players and managers, as you seem to thrive on, I could make a case for saying pretty well everyone in the squad is shit or a sick note at this stage of the season :rolleyes:

Maybe Oscar will find a place for both Barnes and Lita. I'd love that because I know you'd be in a dark corner somewhere frothing at the mouth about it, imagine if it then worked too :lolol:

I would love to see two up front. Ulloa and Cms in an ideal world. But Lita and someone else( who club are clearly trying to get in) will do nicely thankyou. I think a change of system could be the answer at this moment in time. Maybe that's exactly why we are chasing another striker, so we can go two up front.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here