Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wigan away

Seagulls56

Oct 20, 2013
The only team who seem tone getting ticket prices right 10 a bargain !!!! Should mean we will take a few more fans than we would of done

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
With those ticket prices it should be a huge Albion following.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Still won't be any more than 800 given how utterly useless we are at the moment.

Racek

Wing man to TFSO top boy.
Jan 3, 2010
Edinburgh
Do you really think it will? Sill a long way to travel. I dont think there will bemany more with having 10 qid a ticket. Good price though.

Tomnorthi

Jan 2, 2010
BN15
Got my train tickets a few weeks back.
Fantastic pricing.

Don't expect us to win mind.....

Paris

Jul 17, 2010
13th district
Shame this fixture doesn't fall on one of their Europa League weeks, where they are returning from Russia or some other long distance destination.

Still, I suppose for those who prefer the tradition 3pm Saturday kick-off...

Going to and from Wigan on a Sunday arvo would be a nightmare i'm sure.

Quaid

Nov 6, 2011
Hotel and tickets secured, looking forward to it. Hopefully the injury situation will have improved by then!

£22 Inc booking fee for me and the nipper is cracking value.

Next up Donny:thumbup:

zego

Jul 10, 2003
General sale Wigan tickets - yet again not on sale at scheduled time (as at 17:15 24th Oct).

View attachment tickets-wigan-away229-1121605.pdf

Sometime tonight?

Sometime tomorrow?

Sometime, never?

I'm sure the team would like away support to encourage them.

I know I'd like to be there.

Club seem pretty careless about keeping to published sales schedule, not only last season, but again this.

Who's job is it to press the go button?

Failure seems to coincide with on-sale time of 5pm, which just also coincides with ticket office going-home time!!

Last edited:

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Dr Whos 50th Anniversary. I know what I will be doing and it isnt going to Wigan.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
General sale Wigan tickets - yet again not on sale at scheduled time (as at 17:15 24th Oct).

View attachment 47977

Sometime tonight?

Sometime tomorrow?

Sometime, never?

Club seem pretty careless about keeping to published sales schedule, not only last season, but again this.

Failure seems to coincide with on-sale time of 5pm, which just also coincides with ticket office going-home time!!

Why not direct this message to the club? Here you'll only get people answering who either don't know, other people complaining, others using it as a further stick to beat the club with, and others saying they haven't had the problem. Does the 'Ask the Club' forum still work? If so, then post your message in full there, you'll get an answer from the horses mouth.

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009

View attachment 47977

Sometime tonight?

Sometime tomorrow?

Sometime, never?

Never rely on other people to do things...next time draft a shorter message than your one above & email them at 4 pm as a reminder. win/win

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here