Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Craig Conway

Seagulls56

Oct 20, 2013
A a lot of people on here think he is amazing because he was our best player against yeovil. but when a winger has the stats he did at Cardiff yes he played 26 games but he only scored one goal and two assist surely this tells you something??

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
A a lot of people on here think he is amazing because he was our best player against yeovil. but when a winger has the stats he did at Cardiff yes he played 26 games but he only scored one goal and two assist surely this tells you something??

Are you a parrot? Do you just look at stats rather than make up your own mind?

For 60 mins, he was our best player. Look at how many fouls he drew.

Seagulls56

Oct 20, 2013
I'm not really having a go a him I just think a few of our youth team players should go got the chance to perform before get Craig in I'm not saying I know anyone but if the club is so hot on the youth team then we should be giving players a chance

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
He delivered some great crosses that Ulloa would thrive upon.

Ulloa was at home on his sofa watching Soccer Saturday.

I look forward to when Conway progresses to playing balls appropriate for the people we actually have playing.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I may be a bit weird but I'd take the fact that Conway looked our best player having looked useless in previous games as a positive. :shrug:

Aug 23, 2011

stats don't tell the whole story though do they. How often was he integral to attacking moves that created goals but he didn't happen to have the last pass to get accredited with the assist?

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
Are the schools off already?

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
He delivered some great crosses that Ulloa would thrive upon.

Ulloa was at home on his sofa watching Soccer Saturday.

I look forward to when Conway progresses to playing balls appropriate for the people we actually have playing.

SAUCE?

:jester:

I'm not sure people think he's amazing (let's face it, judging by the reports on the game anybody that was viewed as 'amazing' was probably average at best), just that he was the best player in our team. :shrug:

Aug 23, 2011
But did we really need him let's use youth !

you can't just "use youth". There is quite a lot of evidence that younger players need to be introduced steadily rather than thrown in at the deep end especially when the fans start getting on their backs. Look at Ince, a few weeks ago he was being praised and now some are critising him.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
you can't just "use youth". There is quite a lot of evidence that younger players need to be introduced steadily rather than thrown in at the deep end especially when the fans start getting on their backs. Look at Ince, a few weeks ago he was being praised and now some are critising him.

You can on Football Manager and lets face it, that's probably where this buffoon is basing his knowledge from.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here