Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Keep The Faith !!

ady1973

Jul 27, 2008
New Milton
I've seen alot of negativity on here of late. Please can we just get behind the Club the support the team.

If we can stay mid table until the new year, I think we will see a change in our fortunes when the majority are back to full fitness. If and only IF we are still not getting the results when everyone is back then we can begin to ask questions of OG.

I for one, do not think he is a mug and does know his stuff, but must be one of unluckiest managers about not only did he only have half a pre-season with us, it is his first time in English football oh btw your going to have 7-8 first teams players out...enjoy

Come on guys give him a break and get behind the stripes.

If we can give them 110% in the stadium on match days who knows that might drive the team on, only a suggestion

Shoot me down in flames if you like

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Shut up.

You have 270 posts...you know the rules. We are either 1970's Brazil or horrendously shit.

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
I've seen alot of negativity on here of late. Please can we just get behind the Club the support the team.

If we can stay mid table until the new year, I think we will see a change in our fortunes when the majority are back to full fitness. If and only IF we are still not getting the results when everyone is back then we can begin to ask questions of OG.

I for one, do not think he is a mug and does know his stuff, but must be one of unluckiest managers about not only did he only have half a pre-season with us, it is his first time in English football oh btw your going to have 7-8 first teams players out...enjoy

Come on guys give him a break and get behind the stripes.

If we can give them 110% in the stadium on match days who knows that might drive the team on, only a suggestion

Shoot me down in flames if you like
Well said...that fact we do not have enough fans who'd back the team like this is a pity....there are a large amount who want success now at any price...we are not a third of the way through the season yet...great when we're winning...a bad run and their whole attitude is...I could do a better job than OG....that's why he is in charge and you're not!

Seagulls56

Oct 20, 2013
I agree but what our oscar tactics we look like we don't know what we are doing tbh and going to yeovil playing one upfront really. how long can we slack off games using the injury excuse yes our squad will strengthen when we have our players back I'm just seeing no progression !!

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
Good luck with that, the knives are out already.

Only on NSC and it's keyboard warriors
The majority in the real world know were crippled with injuries and we've gotta be patient until the squad is fully fit around Xmas
After another crap game on Saturday and the same at Ipswich still no booing from the crowd because no ones turned on Oscar yet because his hands are tied
As the thread title says KEEP THE FAITH

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
I agree but what our oscar tactics we look like we don't know what we are doing tbh and going to yeovil playing one upfront really!

Only one up front ?
Didn't you know we have a striker crises, and I think you'll find most teams play one up top away from home 4-5-1 with Conway & Buckley our wide men

Seagulls56

Oct 20, 2013
They hadn't got a point at home?? Why take Barnes off play with two upfront for 20 mins and Conway is awful

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
I agree but what our oscar tactics we look like we don't know what we are doing tbh and going to yeovil playing one upfront really. how long can we slack off games using the injury excuse yes our squad will strengthen when we have our players back I'm just seeing no progression !!

4th March 2013 - Bristol City away. Brighton 33% possession, attempts on goal 0
19th October 2013 - Yeovil Town away. Brighton 62% possession, attempts on goal 16.

We just need to score some goals and all will be fine and dandy again.

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
They hadn't got a point at home?? Why take Barnes off play with two upfront for 20 mins and Conway is awful

As soon as Barnes went off that's when we created more shots on goal with Buckley hitting side netting and post plus Lita blazing high & wide on two occasions although we replaced a striker for a striker
With the introduction of CASKEY as well we looked more creative and in the last 15 mins Buckley started to push forward more and actually start going past defenders

marshy68

Jul 10, 2011
Brighton

We have played 1 up front for about the last 4 years.

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
Only on NSC and it's keyboard warriors
The majority in the real world know were crippled with injuries and we've gotta be patient until the squad is fully fit around Xmas
After another crap game on Saturday and the same at Ipswich still no booing from the crowd because no ones turned on Oscar yet because his hands are tied
As the thread title says KEEP THE FAITH

I hope it is the majority, I can't tell the difference between fans who genuinely haven't got a clue about our club and make no attempt to understand, or the trolls. There is a massive grey area here with trolls, wums and finger pointing blame game addicts.

Unbelievable :shrug:

Seagulls56

Oct 20, 2013
Yer I did go look at his stats from Cardiff yes he played 26 games but he only scored 1 goal and had two assists and he is a winger surely that tells you something???? And yes he played well on sat but tbh he wasn't that good

Seagulls56

Oct 20, 2013
Yer I know that but surely a new manager means a change ??? What is the harm of trying two upfront if it doesn't work then so be it but at least try and Saturday was the perfect opportunity to try it at least for 20 mins. I really do think if Barnes plays off a striker he will score goals

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here