Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Injury's and tactics

Seagulls56

Oct 20, 2013
So yes we have ten players out and don't we know but are we saying we have to just slack games off until there all back we went to a team who hadn't got a point at home and had two shots and we played one up front surely he should of kept Barnes on I know he didn't look like scoring but I just feel his tactics are clueless at the moment I don't think we know what we are doing and I'm not saying sack oscar at all because it will take time but under Gus when he first came to the club every game I saw a progression even when we lost at the moment I'm just not seeing that and just wonderd what people think about this?

El Sid

May 10, 2012
West Sussex
So yes we have ten players out and don't we know but are we saying we have to just slack games off until there all back we went to a team who hadn't got a point at home and had two shots and we played one up front surely he should of kept Barnes on I know he didn't look like scoring but I just feel his tactics are clueless at the moment I don't think we know what we are doing and I'm not saying sack oscar at all because it will take time but under Gus when he first came to the club every game I saw a progression even when we lost at the moment I'm just not seeing that and just wonderd what people think about this?

I fainted before I got to the end of the sentence

Seagulls56

Oct 20, 2013
Yer we had 16 shots but only two on target and really that is poor but my point is I would like to see us change tactics play two upfront yes we have 10 Injury's and our squad will strengthen when all are back but I don't know what are tactics are at the moment

Barnham Seagull

Yapton Actually
Dec 28, 2005
Yapton
I agree with your comments, yes the injured players will improve the team but given our lack of any system and poor defensive and attacking shape cant see us suddenly rocketing up the league.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Lol forgot the full stops
In your thread title the "s" added to the word injury is there to show that you are talking about more than one injury. Never use an apostrophe when the "s" is only there to show you are talking about more than one.

e.g.
Leo ate ten oranges.
There were lots of footballs in the bag.

Always use an apostrophe when an "s" is added to a word to show that something else in the sentence belongs to it.

e.g.
Ulloa's injury is annoying.
David's football went over the fence.

This won't stop all mistakes with apostrophes but it will help.

Daffy Duck

Stop bloody moaning!
Nov 7, 2009
GOSBTS

And breathe.....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here