Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

It NEVER ceases to amaze me what Animals can do.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Disgusting what people will do to animals they become too attached to.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Disgusting what people will do to animals they become too attached to.

I'd agree if the dog looked miserable, but it looks pretty happy and glad to be alive.

Keeping a pet when it is suffering is wrong (but not when it comes to humans, weirdly), but it seems to live a happy existence?

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
The Dog looks very happy. It is amazing how dogs can overcome adversity, often far more than Humans. My old boy is still going strong at 15 odd.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
I'd agree if the dog looked miserable, but it looks pretty happy and glad to be alive.

Keeping a pet when it is suffering is wrong (but not when it comes to humans, weirdly), but it seems to live a happy existence?

In that video perhaps, but I shudder to think what the poor thing went through in the months/years after the amputation, or how it deals with missing two vital limbs in it's day to day life.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
In that video perhaps, but I shudder to think what the poor thing went through in the months/years after the amputation, or how it deals with missing two vital limbs in it's day to day life.

Dogs are incredibly resiliant Husty and this one looks very happy. Still you make a good point in that some people keep their pets going when it is too much for them.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne

and this

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009

I agree. I see how this story can seem "inspiring", but for me it is quite sad and difficult to watch.

Puppet Master

non sequitur
Aug 14, 2012
I don't like that at all :( Poor thing. Couldn't they give it artificial limbs or wheels or something?

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
The Dog looks very happy. It is amazing how dogs can overcome adversity, often far more than Humans. My old boy is still going strong at 15 odd.

I,ve got an African land snail called Usain. I don't know what I would do if anything happened to him. He is a such a character. Luckily they can live a fair time.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here