Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Advice to Roy Hodgson ?

Leekbrookgull

Jul 14, 2005
Leek
Leave the England job now for your own health and your family. After taking England to Brazil the non-elected elite are now after you,
after your half-time 'teamtalk' against Poland. Your enemies are there will be many even if you are in charge in Brazil will still be after you the P/C industry and its experts will never let you forget it. However i want you to stay,good luck. :thumbsup:

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Leave the England job now for your own health and your family. After taking England to Brazil the non-elected elite are now after you,
after your half-time 'teamtalk' against Poland. Your enemies are there will be many even if you are in charge in Brazil will still be after you the P/C industry and its experts will never let you forget it. However i want you to stay,good luck. :thumbsup:
Is Roy a regular on here then?

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
The press pack wanted dodgy Harry, so will always stick it to Hodgson every chance they get. Despite the fact the last two England games has actually re ignited my interest in the national side. They like the public to buy into this myth that Hodgson sides play dull, boring football. Which was certainly never the case with Fulham and WBA and slowly England are starting to express themselves more and more. I think we can do really well in Brazil. But if we got to the quarter finals, which I think would be satisfactory, he would still get slaughtered for something or other...They are scum.

ozseagull

Jun 27, 2013
I met Hodgson and his wife a few days ago. He was a very pleasant and polite man. He isn't the man the media wanted so will always be targeted for some headline abuse.

All the time England keep improving (which I think they are) he should be praised and supported.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
i think this media-is-anti-Roy is overplayed. a few journos at a few papers might have favoured Redknap, but there were several saying he wasnt suitable for the FA, in particular the youth development/St Georges aspects. not all were surprised when it turned out Redknapp wasnt being chosen, some advocating Roy.

£1.99

Mar 3, 2008
He looked very on edge the other day at the Poland game and I did think at the time that being England manager was going to effect his health.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
We have a lot to answer for in allowing journalists to behave the way they do.While people are still buying the Sun et al jouranlists are mandated to continue to write the stories they do.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here