Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

When do you think Bloom would pull the trigger?

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
If and I do stress if we continue going in the wrong direction. Relegation is unthinkable and I don't think it will come to that. But if don't beat Watford or Doncaster. I think Blackburn could be a massive game for Garcia, being just before another two week break. This isn't scare mongering, it is a genuine question. Bloom won't just sit back and see us falling and falling, far to much money at stake for that. Win against Watford and Doncaster and it's happy days again. But we all know football is a results business and the harsh reality is, we are not getting the results atm.

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
[YT]c7LrViaPq7M[/yt]

3 seconds, all it needed.

So in a nutshell you don't think Bloom would act at all. 5 mths ago, 90 mins from Wembley. Now 14th and sliding in the wrong direction. If your looking for an idiot, look in the mirror. We all know you got an agenda with me and I don't give a toss. But I asked a question, not saying that's what I thought would happen. I think if we don't beat Watford or Doncaster, another loss to Blackburn could be a bridge to far.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
TB can pull the trigger as often as he likes. All the time he's spending money on building a stupid irrelevant hotel rather than building a team for the Premier League then he gets all he deserves frankly. Furk it, we'll go and watch the team at any level. TB doesn't have that luxury. He NEEDS a return on his investment. We don't. We'll watch any old shit.

Puppet Master

non sequitur
Aug 14, 2012
I'd like to think Bloom has enough common sense to see we're currently suffering the worst injury crisis since he became chairman, which isn't Oscar's fault.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Hopefully he doesn't get rid of Oscar, but instead gets rid of Burke and actually brings in someone who knows how to be a Director of Football.

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
Who is out there right now that could adequately do a good job or isn't too much of a gamble?

Who could do a job, with a team of seasoned championship players???.....Dare I say Mr Warnock. Now you asked who could do a job, not if I liked him or not. Which for the record I think he is a manager you hate, as long as he is not managing your side. Then he is a good man to have in your corner.

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
I'd like to think Bloom has enough common sense to see we're currently suffering the worst injury crisis since he became chairman, which isn't Oscar's fault.

I think your right, it's not Oscars fault. But there might come a time we need to call in the A-Team just to keep us safe. That's not Oscars fault, maybe just a case of right man, wrong time.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom

Totally agree with this , that plus Oscar really hasn't been able to bring His own choices in player wise.

That said Yesterday was formational and tactically woeful.

Caveman

Jul 14, 2003
TB can pull the trigger as often as he likes. All the time he's spending money on building a stupid irrelevant hotel rather than building a team for the Premier League then he gets all he deserves frankly. Furk it, we'll go and watch the team at any level. TB doesn't have that luxury. He NEEDS a return on his investment. We don't. We'll watch any old shit.

Stupid and irrelevant? Either you are 12 or have no concept of finance and a long term strategy.

banjo

GOSBTS
Oct 25, 2011
Deep south
FFS were only 4 points worse off than this time last season. Anyone would think we're bottom of the league. Jesus!

pigbite

Sep 9, 2007
It's probably about time we spoke to Tony Pulis, I would have thought.

Maybe, maybe not. I think the point about the injury crisis still stands. Could any manager really produce much better results when faced with the team selection headache Oscar has got? On the other hand, does a situation like this really demonstrate the manager's mettle and should we conclude that a better manager would be able to get some kind of shine on the turd?

I don't know the answer. I just hope TB does.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
The sooner the better in my books. I've seen nothing in Oscar's management that has convinced me he is the right man. You can only blame the injury crisis so much before people will look deeper.
Sorry chaps i don't rate Garcia at all and want him out. It's been like that for a few weeks now.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here