How much we'd all love to have him with us injury free right now.......:angel:

Neecha

Jul 10, 2012
London
playing aside he was I don't think he was particularly liked

Kempo

Nov 3, 2012
playing aside he was I don't think he was particularly liked

Interesting though, I'm one of those new East stand supporters that nobody likes for whatever reason. I first saw Vicente in 2012 and in the games I saw he was absolutely bloody amazing. Touch and vision was very good. Best player by a long way. Bridcutt and Vicente together in Midfield and we could have built an amazing team around them as a pair.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Vicente season one - absolutely the best player I've ever seen in the stripes.

Vicente season two - liability and sulky. I suspect he'd already fallen out with Gus and the Spanish lads by then. Certainly significant he didn't show for the Casa Don Carlos interview and shoot. The only exception was home to Blackburn. I could have watched that all night even though we didn't win.

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
Vicente season one - absolutely the best player I've ever seen in the stripes.

Vicente season two - liability and sulky. I suspect he'd already fallen out with Gus and the Spanish lads by then. Certainly significant he didn't show for the Casa Don Carlos interview and shoot. The only exception was home to Blackburn. I could have watched that all night even though we didn't win.

That was a great performance v Blackburn.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
I don't think foreign players are cut out for the championship, there fine when the going is good but would you want them in a relegation battle?

ozseagull

Jun 27, 2013
I don't think foreign players are cut out for the championship, there fine when the going is good but would you want them in a relegation battle?

Yeah because all foreign leagues only have a top division with no relegation. Brilliant post that one

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
A fit Vicente would have provided the answer to our problems from August. Our problems stem back to Gus/the club refusing to give Murray the wage rise he wanted so we have had plenty of time to rectify it before we eventually brought Ulloa in.

bhawoddy

Jan 25, 2011
Interesting though, I'm one of those new East stand supporters that nobody likes for whatever reason. I first saw Vicente in 2012 and in the games I saw he was absolutely bloody amazing. Touch and vision was very good. Best player by a long way. Bridcutt and Vicente together in Midfield and we could have built an amazing team around them as a pair.

kempo - sensible comments are frowned upon here mate......I agree entirely BTW

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Ahh yes Vicente Rodriguez, just what you need in the midst of an injury crisis. :facepalm:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here