Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Pricking Your Conscience

el punal

After yesterday's sad state of affairs at Yeovil, which I am afraid to say I witnessed at first hand, a little frivolity to lighten the mood :

The Scene : Albion are about to play Man.Utd. in the F.A.Cup 6th round at the Amex at 3.00 p.m. on a Saturday. You are on Brighton station concourse at 12.00 about to go off to the pub for a few pre-match drinks. A gorgeous, stunning woman (substitute man if you are of the fair sex, or you bat for the other side) approaches you and asks if you would partake in hot, rampant sex in a 5 star hotel bedroom that she (he) has booked for the day, and at no cost to yourself.

The Options - Do you :

A. Politely refuse as you are in a wonderful, loving relationship with your partner. :angel:

B. Politely refuse as you are going to a very important football match to watch a team that you adore. :angel: :angel:

C. Say yes please and off you go and are never seen again! :cool:

D. Say yes please, and because you are a complete cad you indulge in rumpy-pumpy until 2.30, then sneak out and get a taxi to the Amex. :nono: :blush:

E. Now this option is for you fellow NSCers to state what YOU would do if different from the above :-------------------------------------------------:guitar:

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
E. Refuse, because it's clearly a honey trap. Might check whether she was still available at 7pm (after the game) though..... you only live once.

hybrid_x

Banned
Jun 28, 2011
B. when you grow up you realise sex is a little empty unless you truly care about and know the other person, and that those offering sex to strangers are generally strange nutters with deep deep issues.

£1.99

Mar 3, 2008
I would let her down lightly and tell her that she will probably get over me in a few months time but if she can't then she can always try to find me again and maybe just maybe she might be a very lucky girl!

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
E: talk to Sky and get the game moved to Sunday at 4pm, giving me enough time to ge over the 12 hour session with the lovely lady and still get to the match! :D

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I always do A.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
B. when you grow up you realise sex is a little empty unless you truly care about and know the other person, and that those offering sex to strangers are generally strange nutters with deep deep issues.
I'm with hybrid on this, I knew of someone (a male) who got approached by a 'stunning woman' went to the hotel and ended up getting raped by two men and then sadly killed himself a few months later as he never came to terms with it.

D

Deleted User X18H

D) leave before the end to get a train. Yeah quite a few would do that.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here