Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Alex Ferguson's new book could be fun (out 24th Oct).

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
I don't know how much they are ghostwritten but all his books have been very readable, starting with 'A Light In The North' about his Aberdeen days...

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
It might be interesting if he fully comes clean on why he marginalised many key players at various times. Plus will he explain about the cheeky court case against Coolmore over stud fees for the horse he was lent ? Also the truth about his personal " squeaky bum " time when he was caught driving on the hard shoulder and he and the club conspired to lie to the police ?

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Doubt it'll be full disclosure seeing as how he's still involved with the club. An unauthorised biography would probably tell more of the bits we'd want to hear about.

Golden Oldie

Feb 10, 2004
I don't know how much they are ghostwritten but all his books have been very readable, starting with 'A Light In The North' about his Aberdeen days...

They are all ghostwritten, but as Paul Hayward has done this one, it should undoubtedly be one of the better ones, if not the best.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
They are all ghostwritten, but as Paul Hayward has done this one, it should undoubtedly be one of the better ones, if not the best.

:down:

Next you'll be telling me that signed photos / birthday cards from Albion players are actually done by an office worker at the club rather than the actual players themselves...

Seriously, though, Paul Hayward is a great writer, so I'm also sure it will be well worth reading.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here