Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If you'd rather watch attractive football over points in the table post here.....

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
I don't think Oscar realises that a lot of Albuon fans just wanna watch decent stuff. I don't care about points, league table etc... I just wanna watch nice stuff. I've watched shit after shit over the years and I've had enough! It's not about Gus, or Oscar. I actually think if they let Oscar off the lead, he'll do well. It wasn't perfect with Gus, but at least the team could effing pass from A to B!
I wanna watch the type of football Gus played. Impressive, crisp, movement, crafted....etc I don't really care about results. Just nice football, when you play good intelligent stuff, wins come naturally, or at least you'll dominate a game, and there's pride in that. Your club plays good stuff. Well at the moment it doesn't.

Sign here is you don't wanna watch shit football anymore........

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Ask a West Ham fan that question as for years they played attractive football and struggled to stay in the division. There has to be a mix of good football and getting results. I certainly dont want us to play attractive football and lose every week and get relegated, but then I dont want us to go route one either.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
maybe its just me but all i have ever wanted is for the players to give 100%,if they do that and play with pride that they are wearing that strip then they always have my full support,that comes first.Couldnt really care two hoots what type of football is being played if they are giving their all.

You win some you lose some.
Good times come and go.

Patience is the key

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
Lets face it, we played attractive and exciting football last season and ended up fourth and in the play offs. Not many expected that success. So good football and a decent points tally can be achieved.

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
Lets face it, we played attractive and exciting football last season and ended up fourth and in the play offs. Not many expected that success. So good football and a decent points tally can be achieved.

I seem to remember a good start that ended after beating Shefield W. Mid season was frustrating and left a lot to be desired, and although we were solid, I would not say we were exciting. Playing possesion in our own half with ponderous build up play was not edge of the seat stuff.

I have mentioned before in another post that this time last season we were only on 18 points and had fallen away from topping the league early.

Oscar has come here with a task to play football in the opposition half and I am very happy with that, rather than staying in the cautious at all time comfort zone and defending deep for the last 20 mins.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here