Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lance Corporal James Brynin Part 2

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
Sorry to start another thread but I think you will agree it is worth it. If you have yet to read the 1st thread then do so link:

http://

There are a pocket of people that would like Jame's picture on the wall in The North Stand. One of our members has emailed the club but the point of starting this thread is I think more should do the same.

Therefore if you agree and you want to follow suit then email the club via the address below and paste the following or obviously some dialogue of your own.

Email: customerservices@bhafc.co.uk

After hearing the sad news regarding Lance Corporal James Brynin I would like to express a wish to see his Afghan picture on the wall in the North Stand. I feel it would be a fitting tribute to not just one of our own fallen fans but to another of our country's finest heroes.

Last edited by a moderator:

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
"Corporal"

If we're going to pay tribute to the man, as we quite rightly should, then let's at least spell his name and rank correctly.

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
To all NSC members and the spelling police, please forgive me for my error.

Bounce

pipkin112

Aug 10, 2011
sompting
I spoke to James's uncle (my cousin) last night, although he thought it was a good idea, the final decision must go with James's' mum and dad. I'm sure that everybody understands that their minds are on other things at the moment, but when they fully come to terms with what has happened, I'm sure a decision will be made.

The family have been overwhelmed with the kind words and messages that have been posted on NSC and Twitter, and I'm sure that they will not mind me thanking everyone on their behalf.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
I spoke to James's uncle (my cousin) last night, although he thought it was a good idea, the final decision must go with James's' mum and dad. I'm sure that everybody understands that their minds are on other things at the moment, but when they fully come to terms with what has happened, I'm sure a decision will be made.

The family have been overwhelmed with the kind words and messages that have been posted on NSC and Twitter, and I'm sure that they will not mind me thanking everyone on their behalf.

Very glad to hear that all the support is being of some comfort to them at what must be an awful time. :smile:

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011

Thank you for posting this.

Lenny Rider

Sep 15, 2010
As a former Worthing Youth player we are holding a minutes applause in his memory prior to our County Cup tie at Woodside Road today.

As a former Worthing Youth player we are holding a minutes applause in his memory prior to our County Cup tie at Woodside Road today.

Good to hear Harty. Just make sure the chap on the tannoy makes a more respectable job of telling everyone about it than he did yesterday at the Sittingbourne game.

"We're going to have a minutes silence for the chap who died in Afghanistan, so please be quiet for a minute."

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here